Damn Bastard Killed the Bitch

AeRoS0ul

Man guilty of cruelty in road-rage dog death

An Associated Press report

SAN JOSE, Calif. - A man was convicted Tuesday of tossing a little dog to its death on a busy highway in a bout of road rage and could get up to three years in prison.

A jury took less than an hour to convict Andrew Burnett, 27, of animal cruelty for killing Leo, a fluffy, white bichon frise, in an episode that outraged dog lovers. Dog lovers and others donated $120,000 to find Leo's killer - more than the reward in many local missing-child cases.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1710568&a=13142518&p=50670296'>

(not the same dog but looks just like it)

``It doesn't bring Leo back but at least Leo had his day,'' the dog's owner, Sara McBurnett, said after the verdict. ``One cruel person has been accountable for their cruelty.''

Sentencing is set for July 13.

McBurnett and other witnesses testified that after a minor traffic accident in February 2000, Burnett yelled at her, reached through her open car window, grabbed the dog and hurled it into oncoming traffic. The 10-year-old pet was struck seconds later.

``It wasn't just a dog to me,'' McBurnett said. ``For me it was my child. He killed my baby right in front of me.''

Burnett never took the stand. But his lawyer said he instinctively grabbed the dog because it bit him on the hand.

``Andrew Burnett is the only person in the whole world who would think this was reasonable,'' prosecutor Troy Benson said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pukey1:

got a pic of the bitch the bastard killed?

was looking for it, its an associated press release, but the dogs head is all tilted to the side and its smiling all big. its an awful story but i busted out laughing when i saw the pic. at least till the guilt set in.

i know about that...it was the biggest crime in sanjose for months(that should tell you something) well i will look for the pic of that dog and the bitch(owner). the dogs looks like it was gay..i think the owner bitch molested it. i *clap* for that guy 4 doing what he did..no dog should live like that

man, that goof needs a kick in the head from moi.

its always lame to think about what you would do if

you saw some shit like that, but fuck it, if i saw that shit

i would bust out of my car and do a fuckin' front flip over

the car in front of me, then a handspring onto the next

car and run over the next 4 cars to his, open his door,

grab him by his nostril and eyelid, and beat the fuckin'

shit out of him. i'd take his specs and fold them up and

shove them up his ass, then i'd pull out my trusty

rambo knife, and jam the blade under his knee cap

to the other side and pry his knee cap off, then make him eat it icon7.gif

some people should die.

i don't think 3 years is overboard, i think it's light considering the extreme nature of his actions. and the only reason he got that is because he is a crazy worthless piece of human shit. picking up a dog and throwing it into oncoming traffic isn't normal behavior. he got what was coming to him, and he should be glad he's getting just 3 years, cause i swear if somebody did that to my dogs, i'd be forced to do something along the lines of what brown twinkie is talking about. you don't fuck with animals that can't defend themselves. you can bet your ass if it was a pit bull in the car he wouldn't have done shit but stick his thumb up his ass. i hope when he is getting ass-raped daily he thinks about what a great idea it was to do that, and that it was worth it. haha.

ya god damn right, if that dog bit me, i would have tossed it faster than a used jimmy hat. fuck that shit. i HATE little dogs like that and the bitch ass owner of the dog caused the accident! if i was the dude, i would of made a deal, you don't have to pay for the damages of the car, but i get to toss your piece of shit dog. I CAN REALLY GIVE HALF A SHIT ABOUT A DOG GETTING RUNOVER! PEOPLE ARE STRAVING, NUMEROUS PEOPLE DIE DAILY IN "3RD WORLD" COUNTRIES BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ACCES TO CLEAN WATER AND YOUR TRIPPIN ABOUT A DOG IN A BOWTIE!!? THERE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE SHIT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD PUT THEIR ENERGY IN TO OTHER THAN PUTTING PEOPLE IN JAIL FOR KILLING A DOG! GO FOR A WALK, READ A BOOK BUT DON'T JUST BITCH ABOUT SOME DOG GETTING HIT BY A CAR!

look, all im saying is, well this dog's owner had hundreds of thousands of dollars sent to her to help capture this "criminal". think about what actual beneficial things could have done with that money. and no, i don't kill dogs or support the unwarrented killing of dogs...

yeah true, but i'm guessing that was all privately donated money. it's not like the gov't pissing away billions of dollars every year on a drug war they've been losing for 30+ years. that's something to bitch about right there. i mean that money could go to those starving people and any of the other multitudes of cliched human tragedies around the globe, or a myriad of things in our own country. to me the drug war is a waste of money, and it's public money, fuckin tax money, that's being thrown away every year. but on the other hand this other money was most likely not public money so who's to say how joe blow spends his money is a waste? i think paying more than $100 for shoes is a waste of money, but if you want to spend your money on that, whatever. it's not my money so it's none of my business to say how it should be spent. and if some fuck killed my dog like that, and if i didn't kill him right there, i would hope other people would help me find him or give me some money so i could buy a gun or find the fucker or something. i guess it doesn't help my argument that i tend to hate people more than animals, but fuck that. that is some fucked up shit to do to somebody else's pet. i hate cats, but if i heard about this happening to a cat i'd still be just as pissed.

Guest jarryd

fucking ridiculous.

bump for furie.

everyones shitting bricks about the dog getting killed, donating over 100 thousand, and stuff. All for a dog. Now hey, i love animals, but why kick up a fuss? Did the dog suffer? probably not. There are dogs killed all over the country and as soon as the death of one goes public the whole fucking community acts as if someone just dropped a bomb...

...shit like this pisses me off... agh

i agree. those donations were way tooo much, i think it was more that they thought this was an ass fo a guy than they cared for the dog, that atleast makes a bit more sence, and i think 3 years is excessive 21 in dog years... they should have just fined him a hell of alot and taken his lisence away, maybe let him stay in jail overnight...

The thing that buggs me most is that the judge made his decision based upon the money spent and community support of his punnishment. Sheisty.

Archived