$$$Get tha skrilla$$!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

its all about the cash....what do you do for cash in your parts?? right now im "small time" slanging weed...its a bitch trying to find customers...im also trying to hustle clothes and shit....i kno you guys got some good schemes to make cash....besides getting a real job or selling your ass on o'farrel street

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

selling drugs is one of the few ways to earn some quick cash.

except there is no money in weed. me and my homey would go halves on a key. Mostly to have around for the guys. That way we wouldn't have themm bugging us searching for shit when your busy. Then of course we would sell some. But if you were to make any decent money you would have to sell it by the kilo's maybe pounds or oz's. Selling nickels dimes and 20's is just too much trouble and opens yourself up to too many people and problems plus it would take a shit load to sell.

The real money nowadays is in meth. Maybe a little coke.

oh well this shit will be closed in a minute.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

its all about the cash....what do you do for cash in your parts?? right now im "small time" slanging weed...its a bitch trying to find customers...im also trying to hustle clothes and shit....i kno you guys got some good schemes to make cash....besides getting a real job or selling your ass on o'farrel street

selling other peoples asses on the street

street games...i've seen cats make dough off 3 soda caps and a ball. just be quick and be smart. these guys will be like "check it out, check it out it doesnt cost to look" then he'll move the caps around, and make it obvious where the ball is at...bam you win $5, next game he puts down a $20 and makes it look obvious again, even flips over a cap for you, and what do you know...you're wrong...$15 in his pocket. they'll get you on jokes, act cool with yah, anything to get your money. most guys have partners that act like they dont know each other, and why his buddy is bankin, you're thinkin shit this is easy...if you really need money, hop cars. we used to hook up with this guy who would buy import parts and sell them on ebay, i could paid a percentage, for just standin on the corner with a tire iron ready to bank anyone that came after my boys while they're gettin audio, rims, seats, whatever. cars hold alot of potential for credit cars and purses, remember to check the trunk. but if all else fails, hit up moms for some dough.

Archived