SUSPECTS!!!!!!!!you are

fiberoptical

Originally posted by KaBar

Try doing a web search for the new agency, the IAO (Information Awareness Organization.) It is headed up by a key figure in the Iran/Contra scandal---John Poindexter. /[/url]

#

dont lie thats actually his real name!??!?!?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BULLY

I WOULD LIKE EVERYBODY TO KNOW THAT THE USA IS PISSED AT CANADA, BECAUSE CANADA SEEs NO NEED TO WASTE TIME,MONEY, AND ENERGY IN GOING TO WAR.

CANADA TOLD THE US TO FUCK OFF AND THAT 'DEFENSE' WAS NOT ITS GREATEST PRIORITY.

SO... US OFFICIALS DECIDE TO 'NAME' 2 MONUMENTS IN BC, THAT COULD BE 'VULNARABLE TO TERROIST ATTACKS'.

THE US DOES THAT TO RAISE PUBLIC FEAR IN CANADA AND SPECIFICALLY BRITISH COLUMBIA. AT THIS TIME BC IS LED BY THE WORST KIND OF CORPORATE POLITICIAN, GORDON CAMBELL WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE HIS SLIMY ARMS IN ALOT OF USA PRIVATE SECTOR

CORPORATE GROUPS. THE US KNOWS GOOD AND WELL THAT IF THEY HAVE SUPPORT FROM ANY POLITICAL LEADER IN CANADA ITS GORDON CAMBELL, WHO OFTEN CONSULTS US PRIVATAZATION EXPERTS.

AT THIS TIME CANADIAN CITIZENS ARE RALLYING FOR 'MORE DEFENSE' AND A TOUGHER STANCE ON TERROISM.

ALL BECAUSE OF A PUBLIC FRENZY STARTED BY A US 'REPORT'

GIVEN TO SOME MAJOR CORPORATE CANADIAN MEDIA.

WITH DISQUSTING NEWSPAPER HEADLINES SUCH AS,

"BC- PREPARE TO DEFEND" AND "NEXT TO BE HIT";

THE US GOVERNMENT HOPES TO UNDERMINE CANADAS GOVERNMENT BY DRIVING CANADA'S CITIZENS AND MEDIA INTO BELEIVING THAT

'CANADA MUST DEFEND THEMSELVES' AND THAT THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT ARE 'WUSSIES'.

CANADA SEES VALUE IN A STRONG SOCIAL SYSTEM AND I COMMEND THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT FOR STANDING UP TO THE US, FOR ITS BULLYISH AND UNETHICAL PRACTICES.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

THERE SHOULD BE NO WAR WITH IRAQ.

THE US IS ABUSING ITS PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTY AND DEMOCRACY

FOR THE SAKE OF BETTERING THEIR FINANCIAL POSITION LIKE IT ALMOST ALWAYS HAS.

PRESIDENT BUSH, HIS FAMILY AND PEERS HAVE PERSONAL REASONS

FOR WANTING TO RAPE IRAQ.

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING, INCLUDING MURDERING MILLIONS OF THE WORLDS CITIZENS, TO OBTAIN WHAT THEY WANT.

REMEMBER THE BUSH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE A TEXAS OIL FAMILY, THEY ARE NO- VALUE HICKS, THEY MADE THEIR MILLIONS OF US OIL AND THAT IS WHERE THEIR VALUES ARE AT.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE;)

Sneak

We used to make jokes about "Iran/Contra" because the major players all had names like charcters in the game "Clue."

For a fairly complete listing, try

http://www.bilderberg.org/roundtable/emiran.html

The Council on Foreign Relations keeps showing up in all these disasterous political events. "Bilderberg" in the web address above, refers to an on-going annual (I think) meeting of ultra-powerful financiers and tycoons and government officials that met originally in a Bilderberg hotel in Switzerland (I don't study this intently, but I think this is the gist of it.) These people basically rule the world, and they meet completely in secret. If you don't believe me (LOL) just type "Bilderberg" into your browser, and it will deliver more goddamned information about this secret group of Richie Rich bastards than you will ever want to read and study.

There are, eseentially, three interlocking groups in the Insider Elite.

a.) The Council on Foreign Relations

b.) The Trilateral Commission

c.) The Bilderberger organization.

And probably a lot of other organizations that I've never heard of. Want to spoil your weekend? Read up on these assholes. Once you know about them, it just keeps showing up, over and over and over---every time you open a newspaper or listen to the news, there there are again.

Yeah, yeah, I know, this is all a paranoid right-wing fantasy. Go back to sleep.

Archived