One time when i was drunk.

MASk!

One time when i was pissy drunk i was swayin down the street with my friend at about 3 o clock and i saw this flagpole so i said "yo i bet i can shimmy up to the top of that mofuk " to my friend and he was kinda sayin "yeah right you think?" So i got about half way up on that shit and it snapped. All the way down landed right on my back the pole was scrapin the persons house the whole way down ohhhhh shit i got the fuck outa there ....... but lets hear some good unes from you all?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kid furie:

one time after heavy liquidation, i thought it would be a good idea to make love to a whale of a woman. shit was not cool. i havn't gotten drunk since that happened a year and a half ago...furyonersSUX

hahaha i think guy everyone has a drunken whale sex story...know ive heard plenty.

mixed responses tho....

ohh...one night i was gust getting off work at about 10:00pm and i had about 5 postal stickers on me,my friend shows up cause we were gonna go get some food.We were standing on the side of this road where tons of cars go by.I took out a postal sticker and layed it stickey side up in the middle on the road so when cars drove by it would stick to thier tires.I got all 5 on cars.

....my boy thought i wouldnt do the helicopter in front of a room full of people so i got up whipped my dick out and went to town.....3 times.....for some reason that gets brought up everytime we all get together and drink.....hhhhmmmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Im 18 years old and Ive only been drunk one time. Only drank alcohol one time.

It was 2 years ago (give or take a week or so)..and I go to a party with some friends. Im chillin by myself for the most part and I get handed coca-cola mixed with everclear. Now before this I had never even tasted alcohol. Not a big deal, Im sippin it.

I get done with that. Im handed a screwdriver..not my thing. I take a shot or two of everclear. By now the EC is going down smooth. I start churggin on some fruit punch mixed with EC..not even tasting the EC.

Now I want to be cool. I take a shot, bang the glass down and say 'another!'..I do that 4 times..luckily the 4th time my friend decides Ive had enough. Im chillin on the porch with 2 of my boys. Im all drunk. Suddenly I start to feel sick..next thing I know Im face down on the back porch..sickest Ive ever been in my life. Every once in awhile people come out and see if Im alright. One kid offers me bread..and says it will absorb the alcohol in my body if I eat it. Im too sick to eat. I sit there and crumble the bread into pieces for no apparent reason. Its time to go, my friend helps me up and we get in my friends van. I have my head out the window the whole trip, and finally vomit all over the road and the side of the van while the car is moving. We get back to my house (me and one friend live across the street from each other) and Im chilling with him. I lay down on the sidewalk in front of my house. While he talks to me. He says he has to be in by midnight. So he goes in. I pass out. I wake up at 1:30am and somehow stumble into my house and go to sleep.

I havent touched alcohol since. I plan on it someday. But I think I have a conditioned response, anytime I even smell alcohol I want to vomit.

Oh and about a month ago I ran into the kid who threw the party. He told me the next day his parents got home and asked why there was bread all over the porch. Haha.

i was high (not drunk) at this kid's house. i thought it would be funny if i ate like 10 weed stems and a half of compressed as light green weed. well, all was well until like 20 minutes later. i was sittin out on the porch with like 3 other people, then, it just blew like a fire hydrant. i blew chunks everywhere. then, i went into the guy's room and passed out on the bed. i had like 2 girls layin with me, they were fucked up too. well, i get this feeling like i'm gonna spew. should i go ouitside, nahhhh, fuck it, i roll over and puke all between the wall and this kid's bed. not once, but several times. shit was nasty as hell. so i wake up the next afternoon, go outside to smoke a cigarette and see the kid doin coke on the porch, he looks up at me, and is like, "by the way, thanks for not gettin none of that shit in my house last night when you was sick. i just smiled and laughed my ass off.

Guest jarryd

one time at my friends party i passed out on the couch, and i was somewhat awaken to people opening my shorts and spraying some minty bathroom smellin shit down there [it didnt stink, so idunno why they were sprayin] but now everytime i smell that spray i almost puke :

one time while on one of the great camping trip me and the crew go on, i decided to start alittle early on our game (waterfalls, for those who know) i was the only one drinkin whisky, and behind my back, the boys decided to pick on me, so i finished about a liter of whisky within half an hour, the next thing i know im laying in a tent, half awake with my friends tagging myface with the pilot i planned on tagging them with, i was outta control, i guess i tried to stab my friend with an axe, but cant remember doing it, so i guess they were prtyy mad at me, so i decided tosleep in the washrooms. the next thing i know the park warden is waking me up at aout six oclock in the mornin. so they finally let me go. so we went to the beach, by then i had washed off the giant unibrow off my face, but i decided a swim in the lake ould help the hangoverso i get into the lake about waist deep, and i notice that everyone is laughing at me and icant figure out why. so im walking around for about an hour with my shirt off, and i finally realize i have "insert here" written on my back, it turns out just about every one on the beach saw me and looked for me cause i had that on my back.. haha im a loser..

Archived