why is this board getting sooooooo lame

DOLR....LED

i think its going to shit because people dont think of any thread topics that are worth reading. a good example of the pointless tthreads people start these days could be the "why has this forum gone to shit" topic. there are a lot of those these days and none of them are really any better than any of the rest of them....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno and i honestly dont care.

the main reason why i am on this thing is to past time. sure there are a couple of people that piss me off, but shit, it's the internet. i'm not gonna take it seriously.

shit i hate about this website now:

-girls who come on here and act all cutesy (you're right delis'). their heads are too big....can i cyber kick them in the head?

-"indoe" fat fucker who claims he's "ghetto AND real"......piss off fucker. i'm glad your gone.

-dumb topics. but then again, when i come on here, i dont want to use my head really. i use my head 20 hours a day. the other 4 hours are for useless shit, and this is one of them.

Any place where they constantly update shit with new graff, old graff, vintage graff - ALL THE TIME is a winner in my book. But if youre here to socialize - just go chat. I make it a point to never contact any of these fuckers on here, unless Im about to come up on some righteous trade or some shit. Seriously who wants to talk to these fools? I wouldnt want to in real life. In real life I'd observe them - and thats about it. But hey its a fucking forum, And I try and make every post worthy.

• 5 months later...

There's a shadow just behind me,

shrouding every breath I take,

making every promise empty,

pointing every finger at me.

Waiting like a stalking butler

who upon the finger rests.

Murder now the path called "must we"

just before the son has come.

Jesus, won't you fucking whistle

something but the past and done?

Why can't we not be sober?

I just want to start this over.

Why can't we drink forever.

I just want to start things over.

I am just a worthless liar.

I am just an imbecile.

I will only complicate you.

Trust in me and fall as well.

I will find a center in you.

I will chew it up and leave,

I will work to elevate you

just enough to bring you down.

Trust me.

Mother Mary won't you whisper

something but what's past and done.

Trust me.

I want what I want.

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

i mean it was great about a year ago but now a days its like peole are on here like its a fucking chat line like aol or somthing hahahaha give me a fucking breal lame asses :lol:

yeah back in the day this message board was a healthy community , now look around we got gang bangers in the threads, our own members selling our kids crack.

we need to unite , stand up for a better message board, put these younger memebers back into there proper role within society.

can i get an a-men?

i didnt read any of the replies because i really dont care what everone else has to say, but i would like to make a point.

people on here, for as long as i can remember, have been talking about "the good old times" and when 12oz was actually fun. i think all of you are just thinking back to when you first got here and you were all excited to find a graffiti message board. as far as i can remember 12oz has always been the same.

Archived