why is this board getting sooooooo lame

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

too much dumbasses came on..too much wanna-be crews comin...too much toys..too much dumb threads....

its like everything in hip hop...just recycles itsself over and over..no cool threads..no cool pics..makros is gone...everybody is gone..

not enough girls...too much 8 milr wanna-bees

fuck, i dont know..i know its not my fualt..

i think it might be too many homos comin out of the closet on 12oz..or tryin to come out..tell your parents, dont tell us.

not enought gangsters...kinda like the same thing that is happening in life..if you punch somebody that needs to be punched, you get hated on for it..

not enough great threads..we need to go to video gmaes or paint more or have a reunion or something.lets beef.

I used to mainly come to 12oz for flicks... but lately people just post shit they stold from websites I've already seen.

After I look at flicks, I check out Channel Zero for funny pictures or some discussions that require more than 3 brain cells. Now Channel Zero turned into some graffiti groupie love connection.

there's a couple retarded girls who think they are so damn heE hEe cute. it's damn annoying. but hey if you need internet love... anyway... a thread askng "why is this board getting soo lame".. isn't gonna really answer that question isit. like oh its because ----...... i don't think too much about it. blah bah. lets all have some strawberries or carrots perhaps..... oh and the thong ass boobie threads are extremely lame.

dont listen to me i'm an idiot who has a term paper due that was due last tuesday, and 2 art projects. i have to make a color scheme of 117 colors. 9 shades each of grey, thenof the regular colors. i have to match the exact colors in the book . "ahhhhh"-deliss

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

IF IT WASNT WORTH SOMETHING YOU

WOULDNT BE HERE EVERYDAY

DONT YOU THINK

WELL FIRST OF ALL I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN LIKE A MONTH OR SO.."hoping that it might change a little bit"

but its like people just come on here to front and act like little bitches...i dont know man...the elimidate thought was pretty good!...lets vote people off this mother fucka.......

Archived