Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
teister

Have you noticed?

Recommended Posts

Have you noticed that nobody is posting very dope flics anymore? It kinda sucks, but then who am I to complain? I never post anything. Maybe I will if i can ever get around to scanning some stuff. Whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its cause all those picture hosting sights got all stingy and started charging skrilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahahahaah yeahhhh that last one is funny as whooo.... i dont know. Whaat ever happened to that batmaster guy? he always had some misties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teister:

Have you noticed that nobody is posting very dope flics anymore? It kinda sucks, but then who am I to complain? I never post anything. Maybe I will if i can ever get around to scanning some stuff. Whatever.

 

well untill you find the time...shut up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This goes to rusto-man and curious george. You guys suck. Curious- I know where the bench is. However, a message like this goes in the channel zero section. Thus, I posted here, not in the bench because I would get bitched at for not posting a picture. I was complaining about how the majority of the shit thats getting posted in the bench sucks. Like you and your mom. Rusto, I did imply that I didn't really have room to complain because I haven't really posted, so your statement is really just kind of benign. Learn how to read and then read the whole message and understand it before you reply to it. Besides, you suck at sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everybody else. Thanks for some pictures. Not really what I had in mind, but entertaining nonetheless. That body modification girl is really nasty. Whats with the implants on her forearm? I usually try not to have extraneous lumps anywhere on my body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by teister:

This goes to rusto-man and curious george. You guys suck. Curious- I know where the bench is. However, a message like this goes in the channel zero section. Thus, I posted here, not in the bench because I would get bitched at for not posting a picture. I was complaining about how the majority of the shit thats getting posted in the bench sucks. Like you and your mom. Rusto, I did imply that I didn't really have room to complain because I haven't really posted, so your statement is really just kind of benign. Learn how to read and then read the whole message and understand it before you reply to it. Besides, you suck at sports.

 

Yankers. A lil' testy, aren't we. I recommend a good hour of masturbation. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon14.gif'>

 

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think that girl is awesome lookin

 

minus the little bot fly eggs in her arm or whatever and those dam gunshot holes in her ear.

 

i like girls that look like they acually have a mind and can think differently. girls with talents and intelligence are a + for me! YeSssSss$$szZss$4s$S$S$4s4s$S

 

(in second thought...im sure this chick has the hole earling things for a "spiritual" reason or whatever as for the bumps...but i think if she could think a little more realistic...she wouldnt have them. why am i anazlyzing her out loud? ASK ME THIS QUESTION HUH!? WELL FUCK YOU! I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i think that girl is awesome lookin

 

minus the little bot fly eggs in her arm or whatever and those dam gunshot holes in her ear.

 

i like girls that look like they acually have a mind and can think differently. girls with talents and intelligence are a + for me! YeSssSss$$szZss$4s$S$S$4s4s$S

 

(in second thought...im sure this chick has the hole earling things for a "spiritual" reason or whatever as for the bumps...but i think if she could think a little more realistic...she wouldnt have them. why am i anazlyzing her out loud? ASK ME THIS QUESTION HUH!? WELL FUCK YOU! I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.)

 

 

she looks like a smart one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i like girls that look like they acually have a mind and can think differently.

 

HAHAHAHAHA...*sigh* this woman does not have a mind of her own, she dresses with the intent of evoking certian reactions from people and society thus letting society control her form of "self"expression. true "rebels of society" in a fashion sence are the ones who don't care what they wear as long as it is practical because once you start follwing trends, even your own, you have came to the trend by what society is telling you. if you think that if someone dresses with a certian style makes them more spiritualistic you are sadely mistaken. in my mind when individuals follow trends that have nothing to do with comfort (or especially when they cause DIScomfort, like in her case; tatttos: $$$$, piercingings: $, hair dye: $, following clothe trends: $$$ and the spending of money in this world is a discomfort), i find them LESS sprirual. self expression should have nothing to do with the way you dress but by the way you act and the motivs behind the act. we are all products of society and we all have limited brains that have been (and continue to be) molded by this society, so selfexpression in its purist form does not exist and probablly only did when us humans were far to simple to understand and remember it. ughhhhhh....i have more to say but im too tired...maybe i wil rant later...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest worthlessoner
if everyone felt like they had to do something.. would they.. or if everyone felt they couldnt do something.. would they hold back? your a fucking sheep. along with everyone else. you probably apply a mindset to a symbol like everyone else. hate a swastika because of what it symbolizes? get hungry when you see a big yellow rounded M? your a sheep. admit it.

listen to bogdan raczynski

 

That made no fucking sense.The reason being because you follow the symbol, of the the structure of humanity in the dark hole of our souls. Our own minds set the tracks for the cows to walk on, while we the slaves of God are poked with pitchforks untill Star Bucks CEO can come up with another rainbow for his evil plan. Our pots of gold are then taken, like bird shit on a mazda miata. then we perish in the wind, because of individualism....

that was really deep......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jarryd
Our own minds set the tracks for the cows to walk on, while we the slaves of God are poked with pitchforks untill Star Bucks CEO can come up with another rainbow for his evil plan. Our pots of gold are then taken, like bird shit on a mazda miata. then we perish in the wind, because of individualism....

 

holy shit! bump. fucking bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kid furie:

HAHAHAHAHA...*sigh* this woman does not have a mind of her own, she dresses with the intent of evoking certian reactions from people and society thus letting society control her form of "self"expression. true "rebels of society" in a fashion sence are the ones who don't care what they wear as long as it is practical because once you start follwing trends, even your own, you have came to the trend by what society is telling you. if you think that if someone dresses with a certian style makes them more spiritualistic you are sadely mistaken. in my mind when individuals follow trends that have nothing to do with comfort (or especially when they cause DIScomfort, like in her case; tatttos: $$$$, piercingings: $, hair dye: $, following clothe trends: $$$ and the spending of money in this world is a discomfort), i find them LESS sprirual. self expression should have nothing to do with the way you dress but by the way you act and the motivs behind the act. we are all products of society and we all have limited brains that have been (and continue to be) molded by this society, so selfexpression in its purist form does not exist and probablly only did when us humans were far to simple to understand and remember it. ughhhhhh....i have more to say but im too tired...maybe i wil rant later...

 

yes furie! i love debating with you! you are definetly my favorite person to debate with. hahahaa.

 

i will say a lot of people today make their appearence just so they can be noticed (whether its known or not known to the person doing it). but i feel some people, who are artistic or artistic in a sence, like to "use their body as a canvas". like make yourself look like a piece of art. i think that girl is a piece of art. she has attributes to art. if she did all that for attention...shed have to be a reall really fucked up person, but i bet if you ever talked to her, just a guess here, she would acually be really nice and not seem weird at all. i mean, when you see some mallcore loser kid dressed in fishnet shirts and wearing a bag with a korn patch on it, chances are the kid wants the attention. but if you see a girl like this...i mean she got bumps in her arm..she got those put in there...who wants to look deformed...there had to have been a good reason..or at least a good reason to her for doing it. all im sayin is when people are craving attention, they are usually idiots and look like they want the attention...but when people are using thier body as a "cavas" to decorate, they are usually just really really awesome people and dont give a fuck/hate the attention. ive done some shit before that i did just for the purpose of changing my appearence...cuz i get board of it at times. yeah i got attention...and i fuckin hated it...but i was happy with how i looked and i think thats all that mattered. im an anti-social person...why the fuck wouldi want people lookin at me and sayin shit? i dont..i just like to do what i want to do. whatever i feel like doin.

 

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

 

peace furieeeee

 

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×