Euro Hip Hop

focus

i was looking for hip hop for the last hour or so on the download, and i heard many good things about brittish/euro hip hop . . .

i haven't been able to find anything good/great . . .

if you know any names drop em'

otherwise post up a pic of ketties fine ass and make this an appreciation thread!

haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for serious u.k. hip hop you have to include Silver Bullet, Hijack and Katch 22...they're pretty old but well worth it if you can dig them up...

i've heard some Polish hip hop too which is solid...dunno what they're saying but solid nonetheless.

as far as france...mc solaar is wack.

check out some big dada shit..roots manuva, etc.

and..promoe... whatever...

i was collecting int'l hip-hop mp3s for a while, but came to the realization that none of it is as good as here, because it doesn't have any background aside from imports...

but while i'm at it, check out drunken tiger from korea, 7 notas 7 colores from spain, and microphone pager from japan

Originally posted by sneak

skitz

rodney p

roots manucva

fallacy n fusion...

adam f of the smash something fame is british aswell

have you, or any of the other brits here for that matter, ever heard of tony bones? i've been searching for his shit for like 2 years and could only find a few songs and a few freestyles. i need help. the guy is way beyond dope

Archived