FR8 KILLERS ON THE LOSE!!

Guest njbomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by njbomber

this site is nice and all flix 100% photo tookin from racked camera.100%toy proof but we never got the fix to the jeliosy problem.its ok i no use want to have a site as dope as the fet site .too bad!:king: :king: :king:

should i comment on this??????? ok i will, your so called "other boys" section is about the only thing worth looking at but i already seen most of them old school ny fliks in mags and other websites, so keep fronting like zephyr is your dad and rime is your older brother, you fuckin nerd.

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by YinzerXpress

my thoughts exactly

damn ive seen all these cars in my hood. they obviously go right to new jeru.

maybe thats 98 and just looks like 93, and it looks a hell a lot like 93, but it cant be 93-must be 98

Guest njbomber
MY OTHER BOYS
SHOULD I COMMENT ON THIS.THIS KID MUST BE SUCH A HATER IT AINT EVEN FUNNY.U JUST JELIOUS CAUSE U DONT KNOW ANY1 EXCEPT FOR UR LITTLE TOY AZZ BUDDIES.U PROBERBLY GO OUTSIDE OF HOME DEPO'S AND PAY PEOPLE TO BUY U CANZ WHICH U GOT FROM UR RICH AZZ DAD.STR8 UP U PROBERBLY DO TO MANY DRUGS AND AINT GOT UR BRAIN STR8.PEOPLE ARE GONNA MEET U ONE DAY AND NOCK U OUT CAUSE UR SO STUPID ITS NOT EVEN COOL TO JOKE ABOUT.I RECCOMEND THERAPY:beat: UR GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS ONE DAY:heated: AND GONNA FEEL LIKE THIS

SHOULD I COMMENT ON THIS.THIS KID MUST BE SUCH A HATER IT AINT EVEN FUNNY.U JUST JELIOUS CAUSE U DONT KNOW ANY1 EXCEPT FOR UR LITTLE TOY AZZ BUDDIES.U PROBERBLY GO OUTSIDE OF HOME DEPO'S AND PAY PEOPLE TO BUY U CANZ WHICH U GOT FROM UR RICH AZZ DAD.STR8 UP U PROBERBLY DO TO MANY DRUGS AND AINT GOT UR BRAIN STR8.PEOPLE ARE GONNA MEET U ONE DAY AND NOCK U OUT CAUSE UR SO STUPID ITS NOT EVEN COOL TO JOKE ABOUT.I RECCOMEND THERAPY:beat: UR GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS ONE DAY:heated: AND GONNA FEEL LIKE THIS

nah i dont spend my time outside the home depot,, you already heated that shit up by rockin hollows on the front door. way to go brain surgeon.

Guest njbomber

everybody stop runnin your mouths like dogs on crack and start posting

the flix you people always jack or if u really wanna be smart go take some flix.

everybody stop runnin your mouths like dogs on crack and start posting

the flix you people always jack or if u really wanna be smart go take some flix.

yo kid, what the fuck are you on?

you never "jacked" any camera cause I can remember when moy was showing me those flix, and when he posted them up (on a number of sites) . . . and just for the record, one of the pics says moyen in the top left hand corner . . . BIIIIOOOOOTTTTTCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and you actually expect anyone to believe that you painted with emit, and cycle, and whoever else you said? how about some flix of this get together?

judging by your website (which sucks except for the jacked stuff, and the older stuff that you probably weren't even alive to catch) you really made yourself look like a goof . . . i love when kids like you front like you are cool and hard on the internet . . . come to canada, I'll jack your camera and smash your face in . . . quit being a fag, or kill yourself . . . wait, just kill yourself . . .

unless your going to write back and admit your toyish faggery, please don't write back

Guest njbomber

FIRST OF ALL DID I SAY I PAINTED WITH EMIT,CYCLE.ETC...U FUKIN RETARTS ARE SO IMATURE.SECOND OF ALL I HANG OUT WITH OLDSKOOL BOYZ (WHICH NONE OF USE WILL EVER DO,FAGGS).THIRD OF ALL DID I SAY THOSE FLIX I POSTED WERE MINE.AND I GAVE THE KID PROPS U DUMB FUKS.WAKE UP U LITTLE KIDS GOIN AROUND DOIN UR FAKE AZZ TAGS WITH UR LITTLE PILOT MARKERS THAT UR MOMS BOUGHT FROM STAPLES.FOURTH OF ALL IM NOT EVEN FROM NJ IM FROM THE BRONX.LAST BUT LEAST ALL YOU KIDS ARE TOYS WHO WONT EVEN ADMIT WHAT U WRITE.YOU KIDS DONT EVEN EXIST IN GRAFFITI ESPECIALLY IN NEW JERSEY.I KNOW EVERYONE WHO IS UP IN NEW JERSEY AND AS FAR AS I KNOW NONE OF YOU'SE ARE SO GROW UP U LITTLE BYCHES SAYIN OH MY GOD HE STOLE A FLIC LETS CALL THE POLICE.IM SURE U PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GRAFFITI IS.YOU PROBERBLY WENT ONLINE TO ORDER SUBWAY ART OR STYLE WARS JUST TO LEARN UR HISTORY OF GRAF:lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy: :heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest njbomber
Originally posted by soomo

yo kid, what the fuck are you on?

you never "jacked" any camera cause I can remember when moy was showing me those flix, and when he posted them up (on a number of sites) . . . and just for the record, one of the pics says moyen in the top left hand corner . . . BIIIIOOOOOTTTTTCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and you actually expect anyone to believe that you painted with emit, and cycle, and whoever else you said? how about some flix of this get together?

judging by your website (which sucks except for the jacked stuff, and the older stuff that you probably weren't even alive to catch) you really made yourself look like a goof . . . i love when kids like you front like you are cool and hard on the internet . . . come to canada, I'll jack your camera and smash your face in . . . quit being a fag, or kill yourself . . . wait, just kill yourself . . .

unless your going to write back and admit your toyish faggery, please don't write back

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT JACKIN MY CAMERA THAT I JACKED FROM UR DAD.FIRST OF ALL CANADA AINT EVEN IN THE US SO SHUT UR MOUTH BE4 I BYCH SLAP U

Archived