WHATS YOUR TRANSPORTATION??

BluntedMonky

my is the back of a police car.......and damn does that suck....it all hard and no couseins.....man criminals should complain about the back of the cruiser.......so anyway i got cought smokin in a phat ass spot and now it blown up......noooooooooo......but the cops just took the bud forhimself and brought us bak to the school.....i guess they are not that bad........any crazy storie you got can be posted in here......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

at a friends house we were having a party... three of us were in the front drinking and a cop rolls by... two of us walk up to the cop and ask whats seems to be the problem officer - looks like you're having a party he says... we say yea, just a few friends over... he says - keep it down. we say ok... we go back... the whole time my friend had a j on his ear...

Originally posted by most_blunted

my is the back of a police car.......and damn does that suck....it all hard and no couseins.....man criminals should complain about the back of the cruiser.......so anyway i got cought smokin in a phat ass spot and now it blown up......noooooooooo......but the cops just took the bud forhimself and brought us bak to the school.....i guess they are not that bad........any crazy storie you got can be posted in here......

back of a police car is cozy. back of a paddy wagon is just fucking wrong. they purposely throw your ass around.

my transportation....one of my bikes.

I actually got a cop to give me a ride home from the bars one night when I was so trashed I could hardly walk.

Re: Re: WHATS YOUR TRANSPORTATION??

Originally posted by SteveAustin

back of a police car is cozy. back of a paddy wagon is just fucking wrong. they purposely throw your ass around.

I actually got a cop to give me a ride home from the bars one night when I was so trashed I could hardly walk.

paddy wagons are not nice to the passeger in the back.

Re: Re: WHATS YOUR TRANSPORTATION??

Originally posted by SteveAustin

WHAT ARE YOU NUTS:nut: ...... IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN A POLICE CAR RECENTLY YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT....THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR IS ALL PLASTIC.....I DONO WHAT GAVE THEM THAT IDEA...BUT IT SUKS.....THEN THEY GO LIKE 100 MPH AND YOU HAVE NOTING TO HOLD ON IN THERE BECAUSE IT ALL PLASTIC AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN CUFFS.....

Archived