Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluntedMonky

WHATS YOUR TRANSPORTATION??

my is the back of a police car.......and damn does that suck....it all hard and no couseins.....man criminals should complain about the back of the cruiser.......so anyway i got cought smokin in a phat ass spot and now it blown up......noooooooooo......but the cops just took the bud forhimself and brought us bak to the school.....i guess they are not that bad........any crazy storie you got can be posted in here......

well i actually had a conversation with a cop about that while i was in the backseat. he told me this

would u rather be sitting on this easy to clean plastic chair or some cusioned chair with blood piss and shit that no one wanted to take the time to clean.

at a friends house we were having a party... three of us were in the front drinking and a cop rolls by... two of us walk up to the cop and ask whats seems to be the problem officer - looks like you're having a party he says... we say yea, just a few friends over... he says - keep it down. we say ok... we go back... the whole time my friend had a j on his ear...

Guest 455

an old Plymouth Volare' 4-door that needs to be painted.......it runs,so fuck it.

i just sold my chopped 54 bel air, all primer,dropped, with a 454 big block, schniter racing cams,150 plate shot. i miss my baby lupita.

Originally posted by most_blunted

my is the back of a police car.......and damn does that suck....it all hard and no couseins.....man criminals should complain about the back of the cruiser.......so anyway i got cought smokin in a phat ass spot and now it blown up......noooooooooo......but the cops just took the bud forhimself and brought us bak to the school.....i guess they are not that bad........any crazy storie you got can be posted in here......

back of a police car is cozy. back of a paddy wagon is just fucking wrong. they purposely throw your ass around.

my transportation....one of my bikes.

I actually got a cop to give me a ride home from the bars one night when I was so trashed I could hardly walk.

Re: Re: WHATS YOUR TRANSPORTATION??

Originally posted by SteveAustin

back of a police car is cozy. back of a paddy wagon is just fucking wrong. they purposely throw your ass around.

my transportation....one of my bikes.

I actually got a cop to give me a ride home from the bars one night when I was so trashed I could hardly walk.

paddy wagons are not nice to the passeger in the back.

Originally posted by crso

and, free city buses........

I wish they were fucking free here....a fucking dollar is a rip off.....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I wish they were fucking free here....a fucking dollar is a rip off.....

over here its fucking 2 dollars

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this