Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
i eat poo

ever get hit in the...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha...yeah, when i was younger and used to ride my bike a lot. sometimes when i would go to jump on the seat my nut would get kind of stuck under my thigh and id end up landing on it when i hit the seat.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

hell ya man bikeing and skateboarding........ damn hardflips...... if you fuck up doing a hardflip or attempting an impossible off of sumtin and the boards between your legs ouch......... but it dont hurt that much after a few times!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

skateboarding.. went black and blue for a bit.. worst pain ever..

Originally posted by Siris:

hell ya man bikeing and skateboarding........ damn hardflips...... if you fuck up doing a hardflip or attempting an impossible off of sumtin and the boards between your legs ouch......... but it dont hurt that much after a few times!

Hahaha...sounds like something might be wrong!! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

I got kneed there when I was six. I had my hand in my pants the whole fucking day and my teacher kept asking me if something was wrong. I pissed some blood when I got home too.

Originally posted by Inept:

I got kneed there when I was six. I had my hand in my pants the whole fucking day and my teacher kept asking me if something was wrong. I pissed some blood when I got home too.

ewww, you had a "dude-period"

who hasnt? my little sister almost kicked me sterile. bikes. balls are vulnerable to an attack by anything.

ever burn off your face spitting fire?

i have =)

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Originally posted by Serkoff:

skateboarding.. went black and blue for a bit.. worst pain ever..

I bagged myself doing a handrail... scary shit

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

who hasnt? my little sister almost kicked me sterile. bikes. balls are vulnerable to an attack by anything.

very true.

Guest fr8lover

when i was little i was riding my bike and did a little jump off of a bump in the road, missed the seat and landed on the unprotected bar...needless to say i was basically parylized for a minute or two and rode stiff as a board unable to control until i managed to fall over into a neighbors yard...the kids across the street laughed at me...ill never forgive those bastards http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

fuck one time my sister hit me with a flag pole in the balls cause i kept calling her fat ass.. fuk i still feel the pain thinking about it!!

------------------

i am about to beat my girl cause i think she is becoming a slut! well mabey not mabey i will turn her in to one

Originally posted by etro:

fuck one time my sister hit me with a flag pole in the balls cause i kept calling her fat ass.. fuk i still feel the pain thinking about it!!

hahahaha why the hell did she have a flag pole??

hell yeh, but don't remind me

many a times from skateboarding,my little brother,other outdoor activities,...masturbation.....uh......well..nevermind...

-the sad thing is nobody can really do anything for the pain in yer pants-yeh an advil but whats that going to do!!!

well some ice.....

Guest ilikeskulls.

my ex girlfriend seemed to have a thing for hitting me in the balls...shit wasn't cool.she thought it was funny....girls are evil.

Originally posted by DankLordz

ever burn off your face spitting fire?

i have =)

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Yes. I have.