Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WALE!pd

wale is bored , entertain me or die

well i found the new thread button now that im using netscape because with IE backrouns didnt show up and neither did the new thread buttons so i had to go to a thread to make a new one lol... well its 9am and im bored VERY bored already so i know some of you fuck heads are on and bored to so IM me on aim my sn is pissdrunks88wp , now IM me you snot nosed punks

mama dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, dont let em pick guitars and drive a old truck , make em be doctors and lawyers and such hahaha dude im beyond bored i had to walk to the store to buy smokes with fuckin change in this nice 40 degree weather :mad:

Guest sneak

if i dont entertain you i die?? well fuck that beotch...i guess ima dead sneak now :(

yes you and ABC are both dead lol because you reply in my thread but didnt IM me.... man im fuckin bored!

Guest sneak

man , ill try to dl aim now. it fucked up so ill try again bro

u use msn?

yea sneak i do let me sign on my email addy is pissdrunks36@hotmail.com.. and kettie you could strip for me any time *smacks ass* hahahaha im joking i dont e-pimp like my pal tease does yea that guys the net pimp master blaster, and glam rock i dont know who the hell you are but if you live in my city and your a hot girl you can come strip for me lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this