Pot as Tough on Lungs as Tobacco

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, I've been using that as a signature for so long, I don't even feel it means what it means anymore... and I drink it much less often than I did before, definitely much less than what the average pot smoker smokes.

In any case, the liver is designed to process adequate quantities of alcohol (albeit poorly so)... but lungs don't process smoke at all.

Both are stupid. Beed, weer,

El Mamerro

i have to admit, ive been smoking an awful lot lately.

but i drank a lot last night too...

it was a good night last night..

smoked the last half of a blunt from the previous night on the way home from the girls, got out to a bar and drank for free on some other girls tab...

Guest fr8lover

i used to smoke weed quite a bit, but now i can give or take it. there comes a time when you just dont enjoy that "high" feeling.

i always got that stupid schwag feeling when i smoked brick weed and when i moved up to nugs it was great for awhile but then i started falling back down to a dumb high.

ill take cigarettes, thanks.

ps after smoking a bowl, isnt it great how smoking a cigarette gets you feeling higher? its fun.

i dont smoke cigs.

and i dont smoke pot that much either. just lately. i dont really like the stupid high feeling. i like the buzz more, the relaxed feeling. i miss getting baked and painting with my friends....its getting cold out and it just doesnt happen like it used to. well, maybe i do smoke pot a lot....is everyday a problem??? i think i just go through phases...

Archived