TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so you only get props for beating up pussy black dudes? I know some white boyz and essays that will fuk you up
nigga back in like 01 and 02 i use to rek tko niggaz and thats black white and mexican...its not about race its all about where you @, at the time..i was jus saying in war 4 there was pussy sistuation where niggaz beat up pussy ass writers...you get no points for that.....and i bet that doood that got smash on,was for popen his lips to the wrong doood and it wasent about who he rep it was about where he was @ running his mouth so da nikka got delt with no one tape it..?:lol: :D :lol:

any video from the San Jose fight? if their is i bet it will be in War 5.

to bad i don't care. i just want to see a fight.

TKO HOE!

Fight? more like pussy shit.. come on now you jump some dude 15vs1 and then you stab him? thats some bitch shit if you ask me 15vs1 was enough period... even tho the dude stood up for him self and went down like a beast thats bullshit

yeah he took it like a man till he started yell'n "CALL THE COPS..WAAAAH...CALL THE COPS":eek:

The only reason dude probley yelled call the cops was because he was stabbed you idiot come on now.. im sure he ment AMBULANCE. but when you get jumped and find out your stab you panic.. Who the fuck wants to die because someone couldnt fight 1v1 and STICK to fighting 15vs1.

Archived