Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now were talking!

More pics of naked chicks and I would really love to see some JEL pics too!! Post'em if you got'em!! (PLEASE)

:crazy:

get in line man!~~~~~~>

Originally posted by BeatleJuice

id love to FUCK her one time...

i'm number 100,356.... anyone wanna trade numbers?... :love2:

Guest i7531p

tko video?

hey! i heard there is a tko video coming out? does anyone know where to get it?i would buy that shit fast!

tko video....

yea i heard of that video,i saw one on ebay last week,in the graffiti section.never saw it though,that blue and black roller is tight!those guys are going to be the most up when they go to prison,for all the damage theyve done!

keep la la land pretty!

i took that flick of the tko roller with that bum in it, how the fuck did it get on here ? oh well.... that bum was damn confused why we were taking his picture.

Originally posted by Hallowed

so how is this video, has anyone seen it? give me a review.

Ive see the video...it is sick.....if you love naked girls and graffiti...you'll love them even more after this video...good music too..i'd gve it two thumbs up

Originally posted by Mr Magoo

Ive see the video...it is sick.....if you love naked girls and graffiti...you'll love them even more after this video...good music too..i'd gve it two thumbs up

if its the video called"war"...then that shit is the dopest la video i have seen..lots of raw ass la shit..legal and illegal.also some funny ass shit with a guy in a jockstrap goin into stores..lots of naked batchlor party hoes and other stuff....buy it if you see it...wont be disappointed

Originally posted by GOATWHORE

if its the video called"war"...then that shit is the dopest la video i have seen..lots of raw ass la shit..legal and illegal.also some funny ass shit with a guy in a jockstrap goin into stores..lots of naked batchlor party hoes and other stuff....buy it if you see it...wont be disappointed

Where would you find it and other LA videos?. There ain't never any videos like that in Vancouver all we get is lame Euro trash videos.

What are other LA videos that are out?