TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it took you that long to learn how to bite as bad as you do...your making yourself look bad, it's quite funny
lol.... yea I think your funny myself wasting your time on me but thanks for the fan mail. How bout come stamp my shit IF you dont like MY shit.. since you are everybody's keeper.. hahaha

heroic shut the fuck up you got called out for biting Ceaze you been in the game since 93 yada yada yada your a loser messsican with sugar tits who gets no attention in bunk ass SD which explains why you are always on 12oz yapping about how down you are, when in fact you are TKO's long lost and forgotten seriously who important from TKO has even visited your broke ass in the past few years?? old geezer fag shut up and go do something with your life, go make some friends that actually care about you!

times done changed......... BUMP them old Tko's..... internet ruined graffiti in a sense.......... actually it did............

Yes, most of us are ruining it. Painting in chill spots and taking pictures. Internet crews like TKO, crew members that do not know each other, and yes, TKO is fucked up, I mean the crew, there are members that are fucking awesome in quantity and quality, but I think they have no respect for graffiti and for other writers, and some TKOs think they are the shit because they are of a famous crew... that is not a crew anymore. And...

Yeah a lot of new members in TKO are cocky ass holes just because they are in TKO. I respect OG members such as Tlok, Colt 45 (when he was in TKO), Haeler, Meek, Boker, Jem...

But these new members are so damn cocky and not even that good it's annoying. They put way to many people in TKO and even put shady members down such as Cake and Gufe.

So they just need to get organized and start dropping people, it's crazy how much TKO's reputation has gone down over the years since adding all these new writers...oh and beefing in every city they visit doesn't help either.

Yeah a lot of new members in TKO are cocky ass holes just because they are in TKO. I respect OG members such as Tlok, Colt 45 (when he was in TKO), Haeler, Meek, Boker, Jem...

But these new members are so damn cocky and not even that good it's annoying. They put way to many people in TKO and even put shady members down such as Cake and Gufe.

So they just need to get organized and start dropping people, it's crazy how much TKO's reputation has gone down over the years since adding all these new writers...oh and beefing in every city they visit doesn't help either.

English is not my first language, so can you explain why you say Gufe is Shady, what you mean, because I think Gufe is bad as shit...

Here in Mexicali is Dsek TKO, he is respected because he is TKO like from 2000, and he brought Fusha, Tloks, Resq, Kenr, Meek, Jel, Illz, Colt, Rush, Claw...

And there is Resa and Seler, they are bad too.

But there are this guys, that are TKO like... they talk with Tommer in MySpace and they are TKO...

I think Tloks does not want his crew to die, so he looks for quantity... you know. Now that all the old school dudes dropped TKO.

got something to say and got some bright ideas? say it to me on the pm you fools sound like comadres up in here.. & tommy supposedly you know me so well?? then stop hiding in your comp and get at me.. I do walk my streets... and I'm amused at the one fool that shakes my hand when he see me but dont got nothn to say when I'm in his face.. you know who you are homeboy..now I'll leave you comadres to keep chirpn..

CAKE ISNT ON THIS THREAD TALKING

AND GET OFF THE NUTS YO

IF YOU DONT RESPECT TKO NEWEST

THEN WHY SPEND SO MUCH TIME JOCKING

LARZK STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS KNOWONE IN TKO IS GONNA SPEAK TO YOU

PMs dude...

two verified snitches, like 10 different counts of verified snitching. good shit!

BUT ABSOLUTLY NO PAPERWORK??? HOW DOES THAT WORK?:confused: :o

NIGGA GO TO WHATEVER POLICE STATION AND PICK THAT UP

ZEROX IT POST IT ONLINE AND SHOW IN PROOVE...........

BUT ABSOLUTLY NO PAPERWORK??? HOW DOES THAT WORK?:confused: :o

NIGGA GO TO WHATEVER POLICE STATION AND PICK THAT UP

ZEROX IT POST IT ONLINE AND SHOW IN PROOVE...........

you post peoples photos on 12oz (a website)

photos of THEM, not their graffiti.

paperwork? its the internet.

if thats not snitching, or dry-snitching, what is it then?

im done with this, post some Prae, he is still TKO right?

English is not my first language, so can you explain why you say Gufe is Shady, what you mean, because I think Gufe is bad as shit...

Here in Mexicali is Dsek TKO, he is respected because he is TKO like from 2000, and he brought Fusha, Tloks, Resq, Kenr, Meek, Jel, Illz, Colt, Rush, Claw...

And there is Resa and Seler, they are bad too.

But there are this guys, that are TKO like... they talk with Tommer in MySpace and they are TKO...

I think Tloks does not want his crew to die, so he looks for quantity... you know. Now that all the old school dudes dropped TKO.

tko is the biggest crew point blank. they have mad illl writers, bombers toys gangstas, connnections..... they are an over all crew that just so big you cant win... they all push it like its thier own, tko = cali if you the best at what ever your tko!

Archived