TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to Ynot 1 month before he got shot, I was schooling him about how important

it was to carry your piece on you no matter what. I told him what I had just went through

in my city and how I was lucky that I was alive and able to be standing here to tell him this.

He reassured me that he would learn from my experience and he would protect himself.

It's a fucked up world we live in and only the strong survive. We love you our falling brother

and your memories live on through your Knight Owls... Rest easy King...

bump fleks...

I was staying with Ynot when that happened. He'd said he wasn't carrying at the time because of probation but he was strapped that day.. I've read that Ynot did blast one of the fools robbing him and the other one got him...

REST IN PEACE YNOT TKO

Shit, I followed the ynot story on my droid for like 6 months. I didn't realize he was TKO. Fuck that other guy and I hope he rots in hell. All sorts of shady. Sorry for ya'lls loss.

you might be thinking of Ynot MSG he was murdered about a year after Ynot TKO

and Poke TKO BHS isn't the Poke that passed away

bump fleks...

I was staying with Ynot when that happened. He'd said he wasn't carrying at the time because of probation but he was strapped that day.. I've read that Ynot did blast one of the fools robbing him and the other one got him...

REST IN PEACE YNOT TKO

Damn thats crazy Bgn thanks for the feedback. Pm me so we can chop it up, stay safe out there..

Archived