TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last couple members posted except Above have been in the crew over 10 years + just to

clarify that for you since your ill informed...

Not to be a dick or anything but almost all the shit posted on this page don't look like they've been writing 10 yrs. I've never lived in America and even I can tell you that it's retarded that you've got someone writing RAELS and another guy writing ABOVE. People writing 10 years generally know at least 10 years of history.

I wish the O.G's like guer and colt45 were still putting out stuff.

yeah man you just proved your a total not e-thug by doing the same thing as scrap killa high five gangster

hey vato im backin u up dog, man this fake ass fuk nigga tryin ruin our the thread with his faggot ass chavala homeboys FUK NORTE this The big big SUR13 la eme connectz... u fukin hotoz aint on my level 14killa nortekilla.,.,. big ups to tkogang

Not to be a dick or anything but almost all the shit posted on this page don't look like they've been writing 10 yrs. I've never lived in America and even I can tell you that it's retarded that you've got someone writing RAELS and another guy writing ABOVE. People writing 10 years generally know at least 10 years of history.

I wish the O.G's like guer and colt45 were still putting out stuff.

get on with your birch ass observations from a different country.

Archived