TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohh yea?? Then why did 87 change his name??? Ahhh burn:lol:

probably because dude doesn't want people to make any mistakes and confuse him with... well, lets just say to keep things easier to understand.

i dunno why someone who even likes cake 87 would come in this thread in the first place, it's like a college student trying to have a debate with a 3rd grader, no matter how much sense you make, the little kid just believes they're right, no lessons are learned.

seriously though, bump the dudes who made this crew all big, not the new-jacks.

Tkan, I'm speaking for the S.D. chapter I dont need to explain our cred or mines to you but when I spoke to you in person and you say certain things then you should keep your word and keep our crew and my name out your mouth. Show some respect, as far as I know and seen and felt your the biggest hater of them all.. real shit at least we dont run among rats... I know more than you think and Ive had heat on my legs.. and for what?!! I walk with pain every day but I dont hate you, WHY cuz it wasnt my first time around its part of the game and becuz I seen your REAL loss FOR BULLSHIT I know you fools wish it was me! show some fucking respect WE stay doing FELONIES even when some VETS dont even have 2 prove shit to you twenty somethn and teen bubblegum wrappers, and youve been threw some shit??.. we both know who the real enemies are. You think your crew can hang with a real gang ??? I dont think so.. at least WE did back in the early mid 1990's all the way till the double 0 in San Diego.. FOR BEING A GRAFFITI CREW thats sayn something homeboy. I'm facing mad stretch in prison for the shit I went threw back in my day and for the ratas in this generation in my town that you still are having relations with. Do yourself a favor handle your bizness with the hood YOU stay in first then come hate on US and speak on our crew.. if I was you I would worry about family and stop hangn with certain fake levas.. and you know those I speak of.

-S

:confused:
You know how it was with gangs and graffiti crews back then, speaking for the crew I rolled with in my town at the time I can say we hung in there when they would try killing one.. regardless this message was to tkan and noone else, that cat needs some advice.

Archived