fuck the rain....

boogie hands

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by woo woo woo

guess that means he's been gettin up lately...well, that's good to know...thought he fell off

no that probably means the one train he painted with that stencil made its way to wherever boogie is. probably on the same track as that king b/c both of those trains were here not too long ago. whatever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by im not witty

no that probably means the one train he painted with that stencil made its way to wherever boogie is. probably on the same track as that king b/c both of those trains were here not too long ago. whatever.

ok...well, then, it's good to know that he's at least painted/stenciled at least one train since the last time i heard from him.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i wish i could have caught it before they buffed the characters...kind of pointless buff job too...oh well

they didnt buff it, you just cant see those chunks cause they're on the end doors, which must have been open when it was pieced. you can even kind of see it in the big shot of the autorack, if you look at the end doors.

Originally posted by ese

they didnt buff it, you just cant see those chunks cause they're on the end doors, which must have been open when it was pieced. you can even kind of see it in the big shot of the autorack, if you look at the end doors.

ok...i see it now...that explains the corresponding blobs of green...still weird that he would do that...kind of like doing a peice running off an open door..

and yeah...the stencil was about 3/4 of the way down the car...

Archived