SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

Guest OjayOne
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard from a friend that mdr has a few gay people in their crew.Does anyone know if this is true?????actually i have heard this from a few sources....so it must be......they go to tunnels and damns and write fag in people's pieces just so they can feel better about themselves being gay.....i just think it is funny because they cross people out for no reason that get up(more than their whole crew) just so they can be talked about more.....it seems to me that this is something that a fuckin bitch(or a fag) would do(which explains the pepper spray)........take your pick.....if u guys really are not fags...u need to stop dissing people who u have never met or have never had problems with u......stop trying to get more fame just by dissing other people...do ur own thing and stop dissing..if u r going to line mother fuckers just to get fame....take it to the streets and leave tunnels alone.....thats bitch made shit......u guys are just mad that u have created so much funk with fools in your own city(which is the only city that has ever heard of u guys)... that u cant even get a tunnel to run.....gee...i wonder why.....bottom line is....u guys are some disrespectful mother fuckers who will soon learn their lesson.....

yeah fuckn right

Originally posted by homersimpson

i heard from a friend that mdr has a few gay people in their crew.Does anyone know if this is true?????actually i have heard this from a few sources....so it must be......they go to tunnels and damns and write fag in people's pieces just so they can feel better about themselves being gay.....i just think it is funny because they cross people out for no reason that get up(more than their whole crew) just so they can be talked about more.....it seems to me that this is something that a fuckin bitch(or a fag) would do(which explains the pepper spray)........take your pick.....if u guys really are not fags...u need to stop dissing people who u have never met or have never had problems with u......stop trying to get more fame just by dissing other people...do ur own thing and stop dissing..if u r going to line mother fuckers just to get fame....take it to the streets and leave tunnels alone.....thats bitch made shit......u guys are just mad that u have created so much funk with fools in your own city(which is the only city that has ever heard of u guys)... that u cant even get a tunnel to run.....gee...i wonder why.....bottom line is....u guys are some disrespectful mother fuckers who will soon learn their lesson.....

:mad: FUCK OFF HOMO THE SIMP, AINT NO LAMES IN OUR CLICK. CHECK THE SCORE BITCH.IF WE CROSS ANYONE OUT THAT MEANS FUCK YOU!! NO SENSE ON WASTN PAINT ON BITCH ASS TOYS LIKE YOU. THE TOPGUNNAS OF DAGO, FUCK THE HATERS..SHOUTS TO HUER TEREF HONT SURGE FIX REPENT MDRELIGION..2003

• 3 weeks later...

Re: yeah fuckn right

Originally posted by death2hater

:mad: FUCK OFF HOMO THE SIMP, AINT NO LAMES IN OUR CLICK. CHECK THE SCORE BITCH.IF WE CROSS ANYONE OUT THAT MEANS FUCK YOU!! NO SENSE ON WASTN PAINT ON BITCH ASS TOYS LIKE YOU. THE TOPGUNNAS OF DAGO, FUCK THE HATERS..SHOUTS TO HUER TEREF HONT SURGE FIX REPENT MDRELIGION..2003

oh really????i thought if u crossed someone out that means they like u......wow....death2ahater....ur pretty smart....and u say u dont waste paint on people like us....ummm ok....i guess your pretty hypocritical stupid fuck....

mdr crew

Originally posted by 2ten

MDr is up a lot in LA.. I dont know what you think your talking about... But I know I have seen a lot of MDR shit in other so-cal cities....

mdr isnt just from san diego, there are mdr heads from TJ, san bernardino area, pomona area, as well as LA, oxnard, and one guy in europe

i was in san diego last weekend and it has to have one of the cleanest downtowns i have ever seen. i saw one hindu fill, one sboh tag, couple of tase and siar, few mdr tags and scribes, tko and sdv. the metro down to TJ is fairly clean, i saw one resq shot, bunch of tags, gang shit, random fills, some guy trying to write puzl. TJ had hella tighter shit kerse tags and throws, revok saber skrew tags, ruets, toomer. sigh dos, other random shit, cheap beer and switch blades and perscription drugs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...