SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its all the same to me.. still wack, last I heard stores, trade shows shits still a legal. Havent seen any illegals that should come with it once in awhile... Just my 2 cents, dont shoot me I got amnesia superstar ese vato rojo :shook:

LET'S KEEP TO THE FACTS:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW DYSE.

UMAD/BUTT-HURT CAUSE YOU AINT DONE SHIT?

DYSE PUT IN MUCH WORK AND STILL GETS RESPECT.

I SEEN PLENTY ILLEGALS IN HIS DAY.

YOU'LL FALL OFF IN HALF THE TIME HE PUT IN.

YOU HATING THE NEXT MAN CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER ADD UP.

I SEE THE GARBAGE YOU SWEAT ON HERE.

HEROICEXPLOITS IN ALL RED:

friday_gif_collection_19.gif

Whos butthurt sucka?? I dont need to go on here and ramble bout what I've done in the '90s or what I still do or dont do.. I know where I stand here in this town.. thats why I can speak on it.. And you?? Aint nothing wrong with a little criticism. Its always good to see fuckers from the oldschool come out and play sometimes, whats wrong with that?? fuck that talk of "I seen plenty in his day." Maybe your the sucka.. I just keep it real, whose mad? keep it movin fucka :lol:

Bold caps scare nobody homeboy drop the spammin, been in this game too LONG all that bullshit you talkin I'm use to it, that was OUR fortay and part of OUR game. That was/is the Lifestyle.. the way WE did things confrontations bombin, taggin n bangin.. gives a fuck let your paint talk homeboy OR your knuckles I dont give a fuck.. I didnt come on here to bang on the net or act I kept it real and I'm tellin it like it IS.. I just came in here gave MY 2 cents "since it is a forum to speak ppls opinions" and YOU ese got your panties in a bunch. I aint got nothing more to say to you Keep it movin.. Whos the one BUTTHURT??? Busted your EGO??? Funny guy..

Busted my ego?

I'm sure burning you would'nt take much more then a left handed stock-tip tag.

You're the dipshit "tryin" to talk head on og's that decided to go Legal for a while.

For as much as I respect SD Graff and the actual roots of the 619 I 'll comment on your Ignorance every time KID.

Bet you started in 98'

all this bullshit arguing and posting of stupid shit is what i'm shakin my head at.

^^just a few posts above.

it really isn't needed. we have PMs and you all know how to use them.

there is plenty of good graffiti in this thread

but all the senseless e-thuggery really takes the heat out of it.

the simpsons and youtube links aren't helping either.

so, :nope:

all this bullshit arguing and posting of stupid shit is what i'm shakin my head at.

^^just a few posts above.

it really isn't needed. we have PMs and you all know how to use them.

there is plenty of good graffiti in this thread

but all the senseless e-thuggery really takes the heat out of it.

the simpsons and youtube links aren't helping either.

so, :nope:

A message board isn't always gonna have meaningful discussion.

first off, i was responding to IRON CHEF, but i didn't quote since it's applicable to the thread.

but it's not about meaningful discussion

this is a [graffiti] flick thread and it's nice to keep it on track rather than letting it degenerate into back-and-forth arguing.

especially when it's only a few people in the argument.

PM me if you care to comment further. please.