Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kromephillen

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

2 sd writers im damn well sick of seeing up: tase and siar. one they suck two they suck and three they suck get another hobby. post up some more runer shit cause thats worth looking at.

2 sd writers im damn well sick of seeing up: tase and siar. one they suck two they suck and three they suck get another hobby. post up some more runer shit cause thats worth looking at.

Originally posted by aintshit

I guess your hobby is spending all your time online dissing on Tase and Siar. I have seen this on a few different threads. Whats your obsession with those guys? One- get a life Two- stop jockin and Three- state who u r and lets get the ball rolling

tase and siar put in more work then most people i see up.............

maybe u should go out more than once a year and u might have

some shit running............................................

click click boooommm.........................................................

man you dont think i go out, man i travel a lot, im not saying they dont put in work, im saying that their shit is everywhere and it sucks, they have the abilitie to become some of the freshest writers out there, they have it in them, but tase's writes suck dick, no fuckin style whatsoer, same with his bomb, its horrid. man i know my shit and im not saying they are up, im saying they should start putting up some better shit and they could be so much better.

Holly shit i got a flick on 12oz iam really a king now!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

big ups to my homies Zero, iNFR, Anue, Felc, and the rest of the sd fam,

good weather, bomb weed, and hot bitches.. damn i miss it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now