SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by reostek

Where's the SD bombing flics?... less pieces and more dirty bombn [/b]

shit doesnt run longer than 24 hours now a days.. and thats if you are lucky.. i have had shit on the 805 get buffed before 8am the next day...

:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SD has a tight scene, im definetly feelin some of those pieces. id like to see some more street bombing though. some writers from SD have crushed shit in Frisco... destn, harsh, bask, 10Fold. i dont know if plant trees and gise are from the Bay or SD. post more Bask and Naka... my homies holdin it down!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello , im from ireland and i rite easi back there, i was wondering could anyone tell me if theres any graff shops in San Diego or the surrounding areas. Ive been here on holidays for a couple of weeks and havent seen any shops, nor have i seen much graff! Im staying out in Poway and i dont expect to see any graff here but i thought id see plenty on the highway or nearer the center. i'd love to get a few tags up before i leave...

• 3 weeks later...