SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by aintshit

2 sd writers im damn well sick of seeing up: tase and siar. one they suck two they suck and three they suck get another hobby. post up some more runer shit cause thats worth looking at.

I guess your hobby is spending all your time online dissing on Tase and Siar. I have seen this on a few different threads. Whats your obsession with those guys? One- get a life Two- stop jockin and Three- state who u r and lets get the ball rolling

tase and siar put in more work then most people i see up.............

maybe u should go out more than once a year and u might have

some shit running............................................

click click boooommm.........................................................

• 2 weeks later...

man you dont think i go out, man i travel a lot, im not saying they dont put in work, im saying that their shit is everywhere and it sucks, they have the abilitie to become some of the freshest writers out there, they have it in them, but tase's writes suck dick, no fuckin style whatsoer, same with his bomb, its horrid. man i know my shit and im not saying they are up, im saying they should start putting up some better shit and they could be so much better.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by 2ten

i think its cuz there shit is 50/50.. sometimes its dope and sometimes.. well..

SOMETIMES U HAVE TO THINK TO YOURSELF..IS IT WORTH DOING SOMETHING THATS QUALITY WHEN ITS GONNA GET HACKED SHORTLY AFTER...LESS FUNK=MORE QUALITY...IVE SEEN LOTS OF GOOD WRITERS DO VERY POOR QUALITY WORK BECAUSE OF THIS VERY REASON...I DONT SEE PEOPLE JUDGING THEM

• 4 weeks later...