SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by unbiasedone+Mar 13 2005, 10:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (unbiasedone - Mar 13 2005, 10:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IhumpSluts@Mar 1 2005, 12:04 AM

Originally posted by unbiasedone@Feb 25 2005, 07:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-IhumpSluts@Feb 25 2005, 02:13 PM

thats weak is tase siar and voter went over those news173 fills that had been running for years...

whats even weaker is that pussy's like u come on here and try and start shit.....the news 173 is still there way over to the left.....stick to your toy freights and keep those fools names out your mouth.....

Your tuff behind a screen name.. just remember you have more to lose than i do.. but im sure you wont drop your name... I will be in town soon..

u fuckin pussy.....this is tase.....drop your name fuckin faggot.....lets get this going....id rather fight u since u r a fuckin toy ass freight writer that post his nightime flicks in the yards......which is a stupid move anyways...i have nothing to lose by the way....not anymore.....im suicidal as it is.........

[/b]

if you knew my spots you would know whats up with the nightflicks ... keep talkin and ill keep capping your freights.. there is a nice silver autorack you did in my yard right now...

love

woer

ya flv im