What's On Your Christmas List?

Poop Man Bob

I never cease to draw a blank whenever anyone asks me what I want for Christmas, birthday, etc. This year, however, I've been scanning www.amazon.com for goodies. This is what I've come up with so far:

• U2 - The Best of 1990-2000 [Deluxe Limited Edition w/ Bonus DVD]
  • Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation! by Michael Moore; Hardcover
  • Amelie DVD ~ Audrey Tautou; DVD; Rated R
  • The Royal Tenenbaums - Criterion Collection DVD ~ Gene Hackman; DVD; Rated R
  • The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 1 DVD

If I had any hopes of actually getting one, I'd also ask for the new Apple 20 GB iPod for Windows. That's about 4 years of music in the palm of your hand ... for $500. Damn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

• The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 1 DVD

Im with you on this....I think that show is fuckin hilarious, I used to watch it saturdays on Scifi channel...I just watched the "Mitchell" episode last weekend that my friend bought on VHS....good times...

For others:

So far ...

Mom: The Best of Gilbert & Sullivan [iMPORT] - Gilbert & Sullivan; Audio CD

Come Away with Me - Norah Jones; Audio CD

Sister: Lost Songs 95-98 - David Gray; Audio CD

Law & Order - The First Year - DVD

Dad: Cryptonomicon - Neal Stephenson; Hardcover

Paul McCartney - Back in the U.S. (Live 2002 Concert Film) - Paul McCartney; DVD

My girl's getting the business. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Actually, I'd say .. but she gets bored and looks at 12 oz. every once in a while. I'm not about to ruin the surprise ..

Re: Re: What's On Your Christmas List?

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Im with you on this....I think that show is fuckin hilarious, I used to watch it saturdays on Scifi channel...I just watched the "Mitchell" episode last weekend that my friend bought on VHS....good times...

Here in town they have a group called "Mr. Sinus Theater" that does the same thing. This past week they did "Masters of the Universe" .. the He-Man movie .. from what I hear, it was piss-your-pants-funny.

Oh, and the theater they perform/watch the movie at serves beer and food to you in your seat. Holler!

Re: Re: Re: What's On Your Christmas List?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Here in town they have a group called "Mr. Sinus Theater" that does the same thing. This past week they did "Masters of the Universe" .. the He-Man movie .. from what I hear, it was piss-your-pants-funny.

Oh, and the theater they perform/watch the movie at serves beer and food to you in your seat. Holler!

Thats coo, sounds like something I might actually go listen too, I think that shit is funny as fuck...especially if they bring me beer....but on the other hand I like Dolph Lundgren...and his He-Man tactics...:(

my list is made sukahs!!!

im actually goin to get my passport this weekend for once it warms up a little im on my way to a magical place where the nodules roam the hill sides as free as they please....thats right, were talkin about a little place called AMSTERDAM! im sooo syked ive never been outta the country its me and my girlfriends gifts to each other were goin whith like good G spendingwise....oooh i cant wait!

wish it was this week

Re: my list is made sukahs!!!

Originally posted by amItoolate?

im actually goin to get my passport this weekend for once it warms up a little im on my way to a magical place where the nodules roam the hill sides as free as they please....thats right, were talkin about a little place called AMSTERDAM! im sooo syked ive never been outta the country its me and my girlfriends gifts to each other were goin whith like good G spendingwise....oooh i cant wait!

wish it was this week

Hot damn! When is the trip planned for?

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I never said what I wanted for christmas......so yhea, I get a trip back out to Hawaii for 2 weeks....so of course that spells good times...thanks to tha homies out there...:)

And you, too. Goddammit, I'll be in rainy Houston.

Guest tears*uno

ehh im braindead, heres a few

some montana to play with.mm.

some cz earring studs... havent rocked those in a while

soem good dvd's to groove with

big set of prismas

my girlfriends virginity.

Originally posted by tears*uno

big set of prismas

my girlfriends virginity.

I really suggest just racking all your prismas...its easy and you can treat yourself for christmas...you dont even know how many can fit in your pocket, yet alone if you wear long johns for the cold weather, and just drop em down da pants...

As for your girl I suggest you rack that too ;) just playin...you get it sooner or later...:) :D

Style Wars, the original hip hop documentary is finally coming to DVD this fall!

Tony Silver and Henry Chalfant have teamed up with the new independent DVD label Plexifilm to bring you an amazing, special 20 year Anniversary Edition DVD with tons of extras, interviews, and more. Over three hours of bonus footage and new interviews!

- Commentary Tracks with Tony Silver and Henry Chalfant

- Additional Interviews with the filmmakers

- Digitally Remastered 5.1 Surround Soundtrack

- Never-before-seen Outtake Footage

-and of course:

"The Hall of Fame"

- Gallery includes never before seen photos

- Where-are-they-now interviews with over 20 of the original writers, MCs and breakers from the film and special guests including: Blade, Crazy Legs, Dez (now DJ Kay Slay the premier thursday night DJ at Hot 97), Doze, Duro, Frosty Freeze: never-before-seen footage at Common Ground gallery, IZ THE WIZ, Ken Swift: dope never-before-seen outtakes with him and the rest of RSC, Lee, Mare 139, Min One, Rammellzee: like you've never seen before, Zephyr, Revolt,Seen UA back in the yards with him on the 6 line, Shy 147 (in Memory), Skeme: and his mom team up once again, Quik and, yes, CAP

- A Tribute to DONDI WHITE.

- "Props to Style Wars" with DJ Red Alert, Fab 5 Freddy, Goldie, Guru and

more..

http://www.stylewars.com/stylehead.jpg'>

that plus street hoops for playstation

i was actually gonna start one of these threads today...oh well

-wireless web enabled on my sanyo N400 sprint phone

-digital camera

-nacho cheese dispencer for aparment

-GTA vice city

-mac software

-other cool stuff...i dunno