Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

YOU'RE NOT COOL UNLESS YOU DO DRUGS

YOUR NOT COOL UNLESS YOU COME ON CHANNEL ZERO AND POST ANYTHING THAT POPS INTO YOUR HEAD

poopatronic, youre right. i dont and have never used drugs and im not cool because of it.

Guest platapie

i wish i was cool. a 100 in a monh huh? well i guess sum people have no jobs hahahah. ju sfukkin with ya

...why start this shit again...there is already 5 fucking pages full of people telling each other how to live their lives...keep it in that thread 'drug-free'...

...hey furie...you betta stop on by ct on ya way to vt, pack up a trunk of that shit bro! we'll send out smoke signals for the whole world to see! ah cali green!...come on furie-hook it up! goddam cradlin' a fuckin bud with 2 handz! puff tuff kid-high tymes style-hehehe!..rOe

Originally posted by mental invalid:

...hey furie...you betta stop on by ct on ya way to vt, pack up a trunk of that shit bro! we'll send out smoke signals for the whole world to see! ah cali green!...come on furie-hook it up! goddam cradlin' a fuckin bud with 2 handz! puff tuff kid-high tymes style-hehehe!..rOe

hahayea, cali got the cronic or if your gonna get techincal, the boobonic cronic. shit is off the hook ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'> ) and i got a sack chillin in the backpack http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>. and fo sho, if i ever wind up in the ct area, we'll puff some blunts the size of...shit, i dunno, but they'l be BIG...

[This message has been edited by kid furie (edited 06-20-2001).]

makro, where the hell do you find all this shit?

Originally posted by ese:

YOUR NOT COOL UNLESS YOU COME ON CHANNEL ZERO AND POST ANYTHING THAT POPS INTO YOUR HEAD

it needs to be repeated.

[This message has been edited by Step8 (edited 06-20-2001).]

hey i only did that a few times. i'm done now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this