new, and hopefully improved

Guest gimpos

a man who knows his shit

yo mamerro that is the best advice man, ya making sense to me. now that you pointed out that s on the piece i look at it and im like ewwww... before i never thought that (obviously). i owe you one man... peehce!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yah you a funny oneman

whatever man... but still you put words in my mouth and you know it thats why your trying to back out by being sarcastic...

those last 2 recent ones are very very nice. you really are developing pretty quickly. just keep practicing and you'll develop a nice style. altho if you ask me i think you should be one of those kids who goes around just doing rollers. theyre nice. but if you wanna develop a wildstyle or sumthin then best of luck to you. laters.

yo gimp.....that one u did when u came back from school is soo much better than when u try and go complicated.... and if u want to try wildstyle... start by writing your letter exactly as they look typed but keep all connection points blank.......i . e, an i would look like to parallel lines.... after u have in on paper ike this u can start to complicate your peices by connecting open connection points and so on.... thats what i was told when i started out way back.... so theres my pointer

Re: yah you a funny oneman

Originally posted by gimpos

whatever man... but still you put words in my mouth and you know it thats why your trying to back out by being sarcastic...

Not really. I would have been sarcastic anyway. thats just my personality!

fuck it your newer shit is ok too.

Re: aight peace bro

Originally posted by gimpos

peehce man beef stopped here.

First off You came back with some way cleaner stuff. I like people who can take criticism and think about what people say. I guess I am trying to say way to go kid keep it up.

handstyles

ur hand styles are a bit too rigid. i used to be llike that until i learned to let the pen go and thats when u can really develop ur own style. i normally sit down with u pad and a marker and losen up my hand a bit and go through a load of pages just trying different things even if they look shit no ones gonna see them. respect for puting your shit up for everyone to critisize. peace

coming along, keep your lines flowing as much as possible and keep consistancy pretty much equal. You keep getting comments on your G whether it looks like a C or S but the name isnt as important as developing a smooth style so dont worry about it

Archived