Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gimpos

new, and hopefully improved

Guest gimpos

keep working especially on that pink handstyle one that looks cool, and ditch the "chinese letters". use more ink/markers your on your way keep working on your tag too it sucks

Guest ComicBookGuy

go simple, dont try to connect letters.

Guest gimpos

duh

duh a handstyle is supposed to flow, if ya writing the shit quick ye let it flow out and the letters join, if you fuck around with sperating letters that just a waste of time man...

all of them are total shit except the second one, thats where you should be. not trying to connect letters not trying to tweak shit. simple straight letters imagine doing a roller on your paper lol. make them all the same size too please for the love of god man..

Guest gimpos

hating anything but simple

yo guys thanks for the pointers, but seriously yall seem to hate on any sketch that people post and all yall ever say is stay simple... like how do ya mean anyway, i'll try it, don't get me wrong i know i'm still a toy in this graf game but when ya stay simple and make block letters how do you advance it from there? yo could yall maybee post up some of your early block sketches just so i can see what yall getting at. well props for tryin to educate me yall. peace.

Guest tears*uno

why arent you posting in toys post here..toy

post..there

Re: duh

Originally posted by gimpos

duh a handstyle is supposed to flow, if ya writing the shit quick ye let it flow out and the letters join, if you fuck around with sperating letters that just a waste of time man...

Why ask for pointers...and then when they are given to you say that they are wrong?

Guest gimpos

because that shit doesn't help, i'm still to see anyone on this forum give any pointers other than stay simple, the shit up there is simple, i've done way more complex shit before but folks told me to go simple so i go simpler and yall say its too complex, whats complex about writing yer handstyle out, putting an outline and a lil shadow on. mofukas want me to write blocks, blocks suck man, and if yall say you gotta start there then you stupid u should develop a handstyle first and how can ya develop a flowing handstyle doing blocks, shits stupid. peace

Guest tears*uno

because that shit doesn't help, i'm still to see anyone on this forum give any pointers other than stay simple, the shit up there is simple, i've done way more complex shit before but folks told me to go simple so i go simpler and yall say its too complex, whats complex about writing yer handstyle out, putting an outline and a lil shadow on. mofukas want me to write blocks, blocks suck man, and if yall say you gotta start there then you stupid u should develop a handstyle first and how can ya develop a flowing handstyle doing blocks, shits stupid. peace

then quit writing you whiney little bitch...thats jsut the way it goes, dont act liek you knwo how to do a handstyle then ask for tips. yeah its boring but if yo uwanna whine about startign where yo ushoudl start then stop fucking writing. dont call us stupid, blocks are where yo ustart PERIOD. faggot. do it or dont write.

Guest gimpos

nah man

nah man, yall got it all upside down... what did taki start writing, and stay high, that shit was a handstyle... then they went on to do blocks.... super kool did than with star 9 and phase 2, but first they were out there getting a handstyle flowing... and man i aint whining, i'm just pointing out that quite a lot of yall never say anything to anyone other than stay simple most of yall never even post your own shit up here anyway. i dont wanna start no hate slanging here tho bro. some peace... but ya threw me the diss and i aint throwing it back. peace yall.

that last one is simple and what you should be doing now, just do VERY simple block letters like this font lol and once you get those down to where they look good (for what they are simple block letters) add a little style to em, bend em a bit add spikes or projections but whatever you do it should flow good together

Guest socrates

letters suck....but you have the right idea just smooth them out and don't make so many curves to angles..

let me set this str8!

ok by simple... means.. no arrows.. no connections.. not half big not half small... the best thing to do is have every letter form with the last one... same slopes same turns.. same bends.... iw ill try to pst some examples.. but keep every letter looking the same almost.. and simple dont mean block letters.. you can have complex simples just watch your use of pointed edges and shit... you may not under stand no one may.. but im giving it a shot.. here is the best i can say with out being there drawing it for you:D

Guest gimpos

a difference

yo theres a difference between sticking up for yourself and being a whiney little bitch with an attitude man. peace yall and props dentone ya given me hella help.

Guest CRYrock81

yo gimpos man....do you have any older heads that can show you the ropes over your way?that could help you in a big way bro...if not i would just say...to look at other peoples shit.....study that shit real hard...and find the reason why other people dig that shit.....because your gonna suck until you know what it is about those peices that people dig...someone said it before and much better......may have been stephen powers......find out way that connection is bangin.....find out why that color scheme is the shit......find out why his or her "A" is fuckin fresh.....really ....its all about proportion and distortion ...ima tell you the truth....start simple...i know youve heard it all through out this thread....but start simple and as your mind becomes more complex your letters will follow it...i hope i helped......even if it was ony a little bit.....peace bro

Re: nah man

nah man, yall got it all upside down... what did taki start writing, and stay high, that shit was a handstyle... then they went on to do blocks.... super kool did than with star 9 and phase 2, but first they were out there getting a handstyle flowing... and man i aint whining, i'm just pointing out that quite a lot of yall never say anything to anyone other than stay simple most of yall never even post your own shit up here anyway. i dont wanna start no hate slanging here tho bro. some peace... but ya threw me the diss and i aint throwing it back. peace yall.

Your not taki, nor will you ever be.

Your not stay high, and you shouldnt ever compare yourself to them. People are trying to give you some fucking tips on how to get better and you're bitching about how someone else started out this way and all this other stupid shit. They're giving you their advice and experience on how they got better. Maybe if you shut your fucking mouth you could learn something.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this