RTL..........TEXXXAS

god-o-mighty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: and your graffiti's judge right?????

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

come on now whats going on here....homeboy HEW gots clean ass shit//

doesnt have to please everyone.....and you cant talk shit about hick's cuase my boy HICK will crush the fuck outta WHAT EVER YOU GOT!!!

as soon as homie gets back from NEW YORK he'll be crushin L.A

First of all HICK is not a hick...he infact is very similar to you...white male who thinks he's black..is tweaked out of his mind, and gets a few good spots and rides off the fame for years to come....OH and just another side note..when you post shit on a Message Board expect to be judged..:idea:

Yea woo hoooo!

houston in this biat... aw shyt im i to late to represent god damnit.well fuck it .

remember to wear tha mask to keep tha fumes in children !

And,only you can prevent unwanted babies!

fuk you skateboard stealin muthafuka! hahahahhahahaha

you know who biotch!

Evol out.....

god damit

you toy ass motherfucker aint nobody want to be you you new booty

jumpin on the scene (hoping on the band wagin of beef)thinkin your a somebody because of the crew your from...how pathetic is that...

MOTHERFUCKER YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU GOT BEEF WITH ME YOU CHUMP...WHAT HAPPENED I SKIMPED YOU ON A SACK......

i bump this shit because i got love for my crew....thats right i actually can say its my crew....not some fat prick tagbanger with a little style.....:D :D :D :D

HELL NO

ill battle anyone of them TAKO'S.....you aint ever seen how i get down peiceing and definately dome hope battleing that fat ass in ups.....

ill burn that guy up in bombing any day....you really think fat boy can still crush....LOL... and i dont think they are saying what they write strickly because ill single them out...to take out when i go back.....

HIDDING BEHIND THERE CREW...ill meet anyone of them if i didnt think they where going to roll up straped....,..:D :D

Re: HELL NO NIGGA!

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

ill meet anyone of them if i didnt think they where going to roll up straped....,..:D :D

Soooo..... basically, you wouldn't meet up with any of them, right??

Sounds pretty woman like. I think the song lyrics that suit you best at this point in the game... "And the walls, come tumbling down... And the walls, come tumbling down"

:nut: <------- YANOE TWEAKED OUT!

:dazed: <------ YANOE CAUGHT SLIPPIN!

Guest killtoy

hey... did you read that everybody?

i'm a new booty and i've only been writing for one year.

and yano gave up the tweak and is a king.

and i just saw a pig fly by my window at mach 10.

NO NO NO NO

NO BASICLY WHAT IM SAYING IS IF ONLY YOU FUCKS NEW THDE TRUTH.......ILL BLAST IF NEED BE ......AND IF THESE PUSSY'S WOULD ACTUALLY PUT DOWN THE GUNS I'LL BATTLE ANY WAY ANY WHERE....BOMBING PEICING WHAT EVER....BUT AS FAR AS EVERYONE KNOWS ALL THESE FAGETS DO ARE DISS WITH THESE ANINOMOUS

NAMES.....THIS GO'S OUT TO YOU TAKO'S HOW EVER YOU WANNA HANDLE IT LETS DO THIS

AND YEAH KILLTOY YOUR RIGHT ON THE MONEY YOUR JUST A NEW BOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOTHERFUCKER DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU GOT BEEF YOU CHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest killtoy

tats' what i'm talking about...

why the fuck would anybody need to pull a strap on a smurf for? nobody ever pulled a gun on that little tweaker. why would anybody kill someone over some stupid tagging shit? he sure has some imagination though. what he really needs to imagine is the LAPD beating the living fuck outta him and dropping him off at the pueblo bishop projects on 54th st. for using that etchbath crap on all those mom & pop businesses.

etchbath ain't fame... its just straight lame. ;)

Re: tats' what i'm talking about...

Originally posted by killtoy

what he really needs to imagine is the LAPD beating the living fuck outta him and dropping him off at the pueblo bishop projects on 54th st. for using that etchbath crap on all those mom & pop businesses.

etchbath ain't fame... its just straight lame. ;)

foo you trippin, I've seen plenty of TKO ups with etchbath... you look funny for constantly hating on yano's shit when you know you'd give props to your own homies for doing the same thing. I think etch is pretty effective way to get ups, myself...but yeah, there are times and places when that shit should be left alone.

anyways...less bickering more flix :idea:

Guest Chewbaka

You all are fuel to his fire!

The best way to defeat a handicapped child is to ignore him. He feeds off of every comment just about as much as killtoy. Say nothing, and he shall have nothing to say. (Wink Wink) ;)

This is some good entertainment to me. Do you prefer Chewy or chewcaka for short? Just joking, anyways I used to laugh when Id see some of these TKOs acting all gangster, but from yanos comments I can see why. Not to diss their crew, but thers a lot harder fools in LA. I just have little tolerance for shit talking woods. Yano should come back to LA and box some fools from the crew, one on one(and someone his size, not big ass toomer). Maybe kenr or koshn, how about rect or aloy. Id pay to see that!

• 9 months later...

Archived