Spotted list - Europe?

ray finkle

Originally posted by h.leelucas

You havent answered my questions, and what your saying makes no sense. If tox did whatever yard your on about with cgo he would of painted the same train as them, so if he got a runner then so did they!? or are you trying to say they buffed everyone panels except tox's? which I know is bollox.

Anyway back 2 the spotted list

Yesterday 7th Jan 2003 saw fuel,fume,tox,elk,72, and shuto colour panels running on ham n city line

Boom and relick panels

Vodz and Rash chrome panels

Toxic 2003 and detox panels all on circle line.

All I know is the entire CGO crew hits the yard and tox is the only one that has shit running.

Anyway....

today I saw band, 2kold, tox on little mets and opeck on bakerloo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Bob the vsit to the smoke next tuesday is on! Whats my best bet for a tube panel or 2, the dickies/circle, or something else? :confused:

look its nearly a month since the last post to this thread, surely someone must hvae seen some commuter damage???????? :confused:

Thats why i went from having made just under 300 posts, to just under 200! Miffed!!!!! :mad:

yeah i lost about 80 posts. needless to say, they were all packed with wit, insight and wisdom ;) .

last panel i saw run at all, was a colour boom piece on sw trains...

last time on tubes, tox, zomby stains, enzoh scratchs

last time on normal trains, itch mop tags, and a few OSA reaches

Originally posted by sneak

last panel i saw run at all, was a colour boom piece on sw trains...

last time on tubes, tox, zomby stains, enzoh scratchs

last time on normal trains, itch mop tags, and a few OSA reaches

Running for the last few days,and its avoiding me......An e2e on the CentralTrains. Looks like trik,prove and a few others. Alot of new tracksides by them too, on the line into New Street

^yeh, my area is getting killed with new tracksides, but no one seems to be hitting the trains.

respect to chok & lernz for the amount of work they have been putting in

Running for the last few days,and its avoiding me......An e2e on the CentralTrains. Looks like trik,prove and a few others. Alot of new tracksides by them too, on the line into New Street

E2e update. Its unfinished, with in order trik,exile,fuels,trik & prove. Just hope the shots come out now!

Archived