Spotted list - Europe?

ray finkle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

...and you said it was going quiet!!!!!! Did the digital camera do the buisness?? :P

Nah, everything I see these days I can't get shots of. I'm cursed.

Guest imported_b0b

Saw two trains with toy dubs running today and saw colour panels from Dfie, some others that weren't that good and a CM panel.

• 2 weeks later...

most recently

i have seen

silver link

*panels*

ATG

EROS (i think it was a krew ting)

DTB (bush bombing damage)

*inside and out side reaches*

faks

dgt

tease

fero

odea

idea

rekt

close

minx

deph

etch

that was only in the last week. silver link gets fucked up

i have only seen one underground panel but i couldnt read it. but i liked the colour skemes

northern line insides

phobia

riot

tease

got2

shit loads of DTB stuff

odea

panik

bosh

tox

thats all in the last week. insides are blowing up.

i think i will have to get a digital camera.

Re: most recently

Originally posted by LDN_THING

i have seen

silver link

*panels*

ATG

EROS (i think it was a krew ting)

DTB (bush bombing damage)

*inside and out side reaches*

faks

dgt

tease

fero

odea

idea

rekt

close

minx

deph

etch

that was only in the last week. silver link gets fucked up

i have only seen one underground panel but i couldnt read it. but i liked the colour skemes

northern line insides

phobia

riot

tease

got2

shit loads of DTB stuff

odea

panik

bosh

tox

thats all in the last week. insides are blowing up.

i think i will have to get a digital camera.

Those SilverLinks, where they the county services that go from Euston-Birmingham? Saw a couple of distressed looking units at the Brum hole last week. Oh, and Friday, a polio backjump on the Dickies

Originally posted by can of worms

What's interesting about Tox is that I see his dubs running a lot. London underground might not be able to buff his stain reaches but surely they can buff paint?

Zomby accused LUL a few years ago of buffing quality peices and letting badly painted shite run in an attempt to sway public opinion against graffiti in general. As stupid as this sounds it would explain why the only running panels and dubs I've seen in ages are all by Tox. And there all a bit shit. I live very close to a major depot and I know for a fact people hit it regularly, so why do none of them run except Tox?

Makes you think, innit........

Thats very interesting...

seen a Hammersmith and City line train running with 'stue' on the front (i think it was, caught a glimpse as the train i was on pulled up into Edgware Road) and about 6,000 tags on it.it was mostly CGO crew - DBUG, HOZAE, ASIUE, POLIOH, RELIK and of course TOX.

What's interesting about Tox is that I see his dubs running a lot. London underground might not be able to buff his stain reaches but surely they can buff paint?

Zomby accused LUL a few years ago of buffing quality peices and letting badly painted shite run in an attempt to sway public opinion against graffiti in general. As stupid as this sounds it would explain why the only running panels and dubs I've seen in ages are all by Tox. And there all a bit shit. I live very close to a major depot and I know for a fact people hit it regularly, so why do none of them run except Tox?

Thats very interesting...

seen a Hammersmith and City line train running with 'stue' on the front (i think it was, caught a glimpse as the train i was on pulled up into Edgware Road) and about 6,000 tags on it.it was mostly CGO crew - DBUG, HOZAE, ASIUE, POLIOH, RELIK and of course TOX.

they tear the fuckin district line up as well, so you better tell your mum

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by BASF

seen a Hammersmith and City line train running with 'stue' on the front (i think it was,

There was a Stae front running on that line on the Monday before Christmas. It might have been that?

Hmm a few NT undersides, a couple of dine scratches and 2 heavily buffed central slam doors just outside notts. Oh and an Inch tag on a 'sea urchin' freight.

Originally posted by NATO

Hmm a few NT undersides, a couple of dine scratches and 2 heavily buffed central slam doors just outside notts. Oh and an Inch tag on a 'sea urchin' freight.

Those NT undersides are from the photos in the last Grabitism. The Central slam doors, fresh buff at Notts? :confused:

nah i saw a couple of NT tags on the undersides of a central trains train in lincoln station. and there were a couple of centrals layed up just outside notts that looking to have been buffed (i could just make out outlines and a few tags). didn't mean to cause any confusion.

Originally posted by NATO

nah i saw a couple of NT tags on the undersides of a central trains train in lincoln station. and there were a couple of centrals layed up just outside notts that looking to have been buffed (i could just make out outlines and a few tags). didn't mean to cause any confusion.

Wouldnt surprise me if they had been buffed at Notts. No confusion fella. :cool:

I cant belive you could atcually think this crap, did you not think that the reason you see tox stuff running might be becuase he does more than most? tox has had 6 different tube panels running in 2003 so far, how many people can say theyve even done a tube in 2003 yet?. Your theroy is bollox anyway becuase Ive seen other stuff running recently too.

Do you seriously think LU look at a zomby panel and say oh yeah this is a much better standard than tox's panel lets buff it quick!? No 2 them all graff is the same.... vandalism they dont care how many colours a panel has. :eek:

Originally posted by h.leelucas

I cant belive you could atcually think this crap, did you not think that the reason you see tox stuff running might be becuase he does more than most? tox has had 6 different tube panels running in 2003 so far, how many people can say theyve even done a tube in 2003 yet?. Your theroy is bollox anyway becuase Ive seen other stuff running recently too.

Do you seriously think LU look at a zomby panel and say oh yeah this is a much better standard than tox's panel lets buff it quick!? No 2 them all graff is the same.... vandalism they dont care how many colours a panel has. :eek:

H.Leelucas, I know for a fact many writers from different crews hit my local depot and nothing ever runs except tox. I've seen one vimoas and one mask panel run to about 18 tox

H.Leelucas, I know for a fact many writers from different crews hit my local depot and nothing ever runs except tox. I've seen one vimoas and one mask panel run to about 18 tox

Youve seen 18 tox PANELS? with no other writers!? Altough he has been known 2 tox rarely goes yard on his own. He usualy paints with 1-4 other writers most of whose stuff would be considered 2 be of a good standard eg. asiue,hozae, stue etc. yet they still run!!?

I know most of the prolific tube writers and theyve all had runners some more luck than others. Trust me some fucking burners have run in 2002, and tox has done his fair share of panels that have been buffed straight away.

Some writers are jus more clued up than others, if you know when and which tube to hit in a yard youll get a runner simple as that.

And some just do alot more than others so common sense says your more likely 2 see there stuff running.

:D

You havent answered my questions, and what your saying makes no sense. If tox did whatever yard your on about with cgo he would of painted the same train as them, so if he got a runner then so did they!? or are you trying to say they buffed everyone panels except tox's? which I know is bollox.

Anyway back 2 the spotted list

Yesterday 7th Jan 2003 saw fuel,fume,tox,elk,72, and shuto colour panels running on ham n city line

Boom and relick panels

Vodz and Rash chrome panels

Toxic 2003 and detox panels all on circle line.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by h.leelucas

Anyway back 2 the spotted list

Yesterday 7th Jan 2003 saw fuel,fume,tox,elk,72, and shuto colour panels running on ham n city line

Damn that must have looked nice

Archived