jamaican white rum

Guest duh-rye-won

Guest duh-rye-won

i work with a bunch of jamaicans who bought me a bottle of white rum as a going away present. i hear this shit is fucking ridiculous. anyone?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

not even close

Originally posted by jah

how bout you try it and get back to us on that..... rum is rum is rum. jamaican rum is good....

these dudes are telling me that doing 2 shots will absolutely completely fuck you up. its ridiculously over proof. so dont give me that rum is rum bullshit.

Guest richard kyel

i had that shit when i was in like 7th grade. the way i see it rum is rum. it was like 90 or 100 proof it fucked me up, but than again 5 beers woulda fuckt me up

i guarantee you its just some dudes talkin shit cus they have pride in their rum! i mean, it could be like some bacardi 151 shit but... all im saying is, why dont you try it and tell us? you have the bottle dude. why are you asking us when you can be telling us? come on now bro.....

Guest fr8lover

in highschool we were hanging out at a friends house whose stepdad is jamaican, and after 15 beers i had a shot of jamaican rum and i gotta say that stuff is really strong tasting but i didnt get ass out from it.

its different than any captain morgan like rum.

Guest duh-rye-won

well its 10am and i'm at work

i got a gift and i cant understand half the fuckin jamaicanese warnings i'm getting. i will certainly sample the stuff this evening. just wondering if anyone has ever had the stuff. theyre telling me its way more overproof than any thing you can buy in america. its some home brew shit, not even in a sealed bottle.

i also had an insane absinthe experience in my younger years which gave me a cautious respect for strange beverages.

the absinth i had over here didnt do shit for me. all i can say is i think those guys are full of shit. it may be over proof but its not something you cant get in stores. it may be homemade but i guarantee you can find something that strong in a bottle shop. and if not, i wouldnt fuck with it. if dudes fuck around and bottle some shit when they dont know what theyre doing you could get fucked up. take a swig of it right now dude. if you can fuck around on 12 oz at work a little taste of rums not gonna kill you...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If it's home-brewed, you can bet it's gonna kick your ass. No rum that's professionaly bottled is stronger than 151, but I've had my share of illegal homemade rum concoctions in PR that rivaled grain alcohol in sheer power and alcohol content. Jamaican stuff should be no different. It's probably gonna taste like death itself, so have something handy to wash it down with. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest duh-rye-won

well i'll let you know what happens when you do 2 shots of this stuff tomorrow. i took a tiny sip, it actually seems smooth as hell. we shall see.

Archived