WHAT IS YOUR JOB? I HOPE YOUR NOT A COP

YOUNG DUN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a psychiatric nurse. I take care of mentally ill teenagers and don't get paid nearly enough, let me tell you.

Then I come home and spend all night typing shit on this computer and drink Carlo Rossi.

On the weekends, I disappear into the World Of Alternative Hobo Identities. Sort of like Clark Kent slipping into a phone booth.

In some ways, I liked my life better when I was poor, uneducated and a big slacker.

Then I grew up and realized if I didn't get on the stick, I was in deep shit.

Guest i create destruction

electrician. i draw pentagrams on the plumbers' work trucks, steal mexican candy from the taco truck, correct spelling errors in port-o-potties, and work five hours but get paid for eight. best job ever.

• 5 weeks later...

I work at the Consumer Value Store of my nearby hometown area.

I work as a merchandise replenishment technician and occasionally

traverse into the world of operation of register functions. I work as and

get paid like a man or woman of mexican descent and am currently

plotting the murders of my bosses. I am poor, and have a bad job.

Fuck you.

right now im on disability because of my halloween accident. i havent walked for almost 2months and i still got another 3 months until i do walk. collecting checks is kinda cool, but i still wish i was working. prior to accident and hopefully after, i work at the bestest shoestore in s.f.!!.. we're number one!

this means i have more awesome shoes than even u pgw.

than anyone for that matter.

Guest MyCockBleeds

I'm a police officer currently working on a graffiti vandalism ring in ____that has costs the _____ millions of dollars of damage. Not! No, Seriously, I am but you are all too stupid to take it seriously so please, keep on telling me what the fuck you guys work as, more info the better, and dont lie.

Certified crackhead. Partime therapist (To the girls I get skeezed up). Yeah, and I deliver newpapers and work at the Club as well. Fuck a promoting, I'm a bartender.

• 2 months later...

im a cop

tricked ya!

i work at a local supermarket...soo boring it is

Archived