UNDER-RATED FINE ART

indoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by indoe

EL, that's fucking comedy!

Toys, you're soo fucking wity and hilarious it frightens me. Not really no, stop wishing you had these streaks... fag.

wow....you got some streaks from wherever....I hope that's all in one run,if not,that shit is sad......your fatass probably has trouble fitting 1 or 2 around you,right?.........here you go.....a big pat on the back.....in case you wondered......that ain't shit......you fuckin' herb.

Guest dephyone

your "stash" sucks, i hate to break it to you, wow 3 colors of meanstreaks and they are the shitty kind!!!! And then you make it look like your as sellling them?!?! thats fucking lame, and real writer knows you can walk into a home depot and walk out with 10 of those at a time. Now if you want to make money off writers for shitty, easily rackable mean streaks take you fat ass to another board. oh and by the way i have twice as many meanstreaks as you and i have them in all the colors.. top that fatfaceoner

Guest dephyone
Originally posted by dephyone

your "stash" sucks, i hate to break it to you, wow 4 colors of meanstreaks and they are the shitty kind!!!! And then you make it look like your as sellling them?!?! thats fucking lame, and real writer knows you can walk into a home depot and walk out with 10 of those at a time. Now if you want to make money off writers for shitty, easily rackable mean streaks take you fat ass to another board. oh and by the way i have twice as many meanstreaks as you and i have them in all the colors.. top that fatfaceoner

Originally posted by dephyone

wow 3 colors of meanstreaks and they are the shitty kind!!!!

the shitty kind? how long have you been writing? there once was a time when those were the only mean streaks. fuck sakura streaks. unless that's what you got for the time being.

Archived