Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont really think i would waste my time jocking things from dribs. And i never see anything anyway from him

and that S your talking about on the dribz is riped from gasp , so whats your piont ?

and that spot dice belongs to the northshore writers , you have no right to claim shit dude , we were painting that spot before you decided to jump on the internet and become a graffiti writer.

dont really think i would waste my time jocking things from dribs. And i never see anything anyway from him

and that S your talking about on the dribz is riped from gasp , so whats your piont ?

and that spot dice belongs to the northshore writers , you have no right to claim shit dude , we were painting that spot before you decided to jump on the internet and become a graffiti writer.

who are u to say its ur spot, u prolly jocked that off sum to, just like u bit adt throw T, same way you bit 2tones arm cross thing... my point is that ur fag who is a straight up bitter

who are u to say its ur spot' date=' u prolly jocked that off sum to, just like u bit adt throw T, same way you bit 2tones arm cross thing... my point is that ur fag who is a straight up bitter[/quote']

post more flics please.. refrain from forum beef and take it to the streets.. or a PM or email at least.:p

Act all tuff you gbuty boys on the net when in real life you are a bunch of bitch's ! i never jock any of my graff! Capt that dice and ill capt every gbak production everywhere ! fucking homo

dont cry tiskbag im sure sero is still there to lend a shoulder

I'm moving to Auckland from overseas later this year... what're the graff laws like? How fast does the buff operate? Thanks for any heads up cause it'll probably be a while before I meet any writers but it'll probably only take me a day or two to get the itch and start making a mess... so I don't wanna start my new life off with a trip to the klink.

Peace

TOPS

Now i dont post my flicks really anymore , but heres a couple

DSC00742.jpg

K rd fuckers , broad day light

DSC00745.jpg

Nana's fence , western motorway

and to answer your question dice you butty faggot , yes your piles had vivid tags all over them the same as my one , thats why we went over it fucker

Archived