Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toneroner

Auckland, New Zealand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't sleep on this dude, he's one of the best in NZ at the moment in my opinion. Fools trying to mess with him when the'yre not even on his level. You know who you are.

Let the photo's speak for him...

los1.jpg

losiver.jpg

los4.jpg

los5.jpg

los3.jpg

los6.jpg

:burn:

Originally posted by Toneroner+Jul 28 2005, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toneroner - Jul 28 2005, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>call me done, only when i'm finished...

[/b]

isnt it "dont call me done till im finished" dr hip hop?

<!--QuoteBegin-Toneroner@Jul 29 2005, 08:44 PM

Don't sleep on this dude, he's one of the best in NZ at the moment in my opinion. Fools trying to mess with him when the'yre not even on his level. You know who you are.

stop stirrin shit mr "I get others to do my dirty work"!!!

TDU POST UP JUST 0000.1% OF OUR GRAFF AND DAPS SHUTS HIS MOUTH BECAUSE 2TONNER BUMS HIM OUT WITH TDU GRAFF PICS!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YO DAPS POST UP SOME OFF THEM TNC BLACK/ CROME THROW UPS BRO, YOU MUST HAVE DONE 100s!!!

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 1 2005, 11:23 PM

TDU POST UP JUST 0000.1% OF OUR GRAFF AND DAPS SHUTS HIS MOUTH BECAUSE 2TONNER BUMS HIM OUT WITH TDU GRAFF PICS!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YO DAPS POST UP SOME OFF THEM TNC BLACK/ CROME THROW UPS BRO, YOU MUST HAVE DONE 100s!!!

i dont have to post shit up...

you see my shit on a daily basis :hatred:

trying to compare my crew with yours is like trying to compare apples and oranges.....

you guys spend a $100 a piece on a legal wall and we do what we want where we want with whatever paint we can get our filthy mits on.........

^HAHAHAHA EVERY BODY DAPS IS SOOOO BUMMED OUT THAT HE JUST TALKS INTERNET JARGON INSTEAD OFF POSTING HIS BLACK AND SLIVIER THROW UPS!!!

HAHAHAAHAH SAVE YOUR TALK FOR THE HIPHOPNZ FORUMS DAPS!!!

TNC HAS NEXT TOO NOTHING ON THA TDUINT, WHY NOT TRY TOO DO SOME REAL GRAFFITI INSTEAD OFF JUST THROW UPS DAPS HAHAHAHA YOUR CREW CRACKS ME UP AND EVERY BODY I KNOW, A BUNCH OFF WHITE HONKY BOYS TRYING TOO DO GRAFF LOL!!!

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 1 2005, 11:47 PM

^HAHAHAHA EVERY BODY DAPS IS SOOOO BUMMED OUT THAT HE JUST TALKS INTERNET JARGON INSTEAD OFF POSTING HIS BLACK AND SLIVIER THROW UPS!!!

TNC HAS NEXT TOO NOTHING ON THA TDUINT, WHY NOT TRY TOO DO SOME REAL GRAFFITI INSTEAD OFF JUST THROW UPS DAPS HAHAHAHA YOUR CREW CRACKS ME UP AND EVERY BODY I KNOW, A BUNCH OFF WHITE HONKY BOYS TRYING TOO DO GRAFF LOL!!!

you spelt unit wrong bro....

real graffiti....hmmmmm why dont you tell me what that is????

i know your both loving this, but could you save it? take it back to HHNZ or some shit if you want to put on a show.

Originally posted by Toneroner@Jul 29 2005, 08:44 PM

Let the photo's speak for him...

los1.jpg

losiver.jpg

los4.jpg

los5.jpg

los3.jpg

los6.jpg

:burn:

yo toneroner,dont think im tryna start shit here coz i aint...i like all the stuuf yous do...n your pieces at chaffers are still standing tall...but yea if that comment was ment for me aint tryna mess wit no body bros...keep posting tho.pez

nah bro it wasn't directed at you. True those pieces are still there, sweet, i thought someone would have gone over them by now.

Originally posted by BlitzOne@Aug 2 2005, 04:47 PM

NO BLITZZ EVERYONE LAUGHS AT YOU LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^WHAT A LOAD OFF UTTER GARBAGE!!! :yuck:

DELETE THE ABOVE PHOTOS IT BRINGS THE NZ GRAFF FR8 SEEN TOO SHAME!!! :huh2:

YO TONNY, MORE (REAL GRAFF) PICS ARE COMMING UP BROTHER BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!! :king:

OHKAY!

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THE NZ POLICE HASNT CAUGHT ON TOO THIS THEARD SOOOO IM'A POST UP SOME KIWI ACTION SHOTS!

47372778.P1010047.jpg

^Master's off the Disruptive. Part I

L2R Opto (NZ) Loomit (Ger) Daim (Ger) AsQ (NZ)

47372629.P1010049.jpg

^Ol Skool '98 Bombing Compataion Wall.

Dyle Misery (Girl) AsQ.

47372768.P1010048.jpg

^" "

Phat Dyle with crews in the back ground. MCF BC.

47373036.P1010036.jpg

^'01 NZ Hip-Hop Summit!

Phat-Man.

47372934.P1010037.jpg

^" "

His Wife Diva.

47372890.P1010041.jpg

^NZ Hip-Hop Summit '02.

Aron.B finishes up while Merk looks on.

47372926.P1010040.jpg

^" "

Index and Webs, no hurry when it comes too Master-Pieces.