Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by chip douglas@Oct 7 2005, 02:33 AM

EMO = emotional people, listen to emotional music, usually things about how people hate their lives and want to kill themselves.

Attributes of an EMO.

Dark black hair, usually covering face.

Tight pants.

Stripe shirts, usually dark in colour.

And then the accessories eg bracelets and anything invloving spikes and studs.

YOU HAVEN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE HAVE YOU?

EMO COULD MEAN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CUNTS COME UP WITH THESE DAYS.

ANYWAY, LEAVE THE DESCRIPTIONS TO THE MUSIC JOURNALISTS, COS TOMORROW IT WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED 'MUSIC TO SHARPEN YA KNIFES TO...'

Originally posted by Eric Clapton+Oct 8 2005, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eric Clapton - Oct 8 2005, 12:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chip douglas@Oct 7 2005, 02:33 AM

EMO = emotional people, listen to emotional music, usually things about how people hate their lives and want to kill themselves.

Attributes of an EMO.

Dark black hair, usually covering face.

Tight pants.

Stripe shirts, usually dark in colour.

And then the accessories eg bracelets and anything invloving spikes and studs.

YOU HAVEN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE HAVE YOU?

EMO COULD MEAN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU CUNTS COME UP WITH THESE DAYS.

ANYWAY, LEAVE THE DESCRIPTIONS TO THE MUSIC JOURNALISTS, COS TOMORROW IT WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED 'MUSIC TO SHARPEN YA KNIFES TO...'

[/b]

:king:

Originally posted by Crushitself@Oct 11 2005, 01:16 AM

everytime i see his throw ups i think theyre dons

you're probably thinking that because the have the same letters in their names, if anything his shit looks like tisk's, which is all good because they're boys.

anyways, shot on the damage.

Originally posted by BlitzOne+Oct 12 2005, 01:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlitzOne - Oct 12 2005, 01:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Crushitself@Oct 11 2005, 01:16 PM

^Shit Mouth and Shit Talk and you get it smacked out like what happin too Dappys'poo...

:haha:

[/b]

i reckon crush itself should talk more shit....

followed by some more shit talk and then he should talk shit to himself sorta like billypooh :yuck:

Originally posted by Ngati Hrvati+Oct 12 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ngati Hrvati - Oct 12 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BlitzOne@Oct 12 2005, 01:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Crushitself@Oct 11 2005, 01:16 PM

^Shit Mouth and Shit Talk and you get it smacked out like what happin too Dappys'poo...

:haha:

i reckon crush itself should talk more shit....

followed by some more shit talk and then he should talk shit to himself sorta like billypooh :yuck:

[/b]

^Thats so smart, Kage... can you run your mouth about my boys on hur, please bro...

:D

Originally posted by I LOVE HIPHOP@Oct 14 2005, 09:35 AM

YO BLITZ, post up some of your pieces. Since you're the one who's always doing the tough talking about your boys :chicken:

^I dont do Graff bro, didn t you see in the Disrupt mag, i only had 1 piece that i did this whole year...

:rolleyes: :huh2:

Archived