Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toneroner

Auckland, New Zealand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KALIS

learning the ins and outs of the yards, and taking photos toney.

Ins and outs?

Yeah I can help you with that...

When the trains come 'in', you stay 'out'.:eek: ;) :bawling:

Originally posted by The everyman

Ins and outs?

Yeah I can help you with that...

When the trains come 'in', you stay 'out'.:eek: ;) :bawling:

LOL:eek:

what your saying doesnt bother me, but seriously, think about it. newer writers coming up are going to paint transit. fact. you can either help them, by letting knowledge drop on how to keep the yard mellow and not get caught, or not, but which is going to benefit you more?

I saw a messy scrub filled throw up at the yard last night on a freight (was it inkie or ins? I couldnt see from tha far back), next to that was some shit outline (I think it may have been a kalis?)... whats up with that? U do seem to have a brain when it comes to this shit, hopefully that will rub off on your boys.

Don't paint trains until you can at least use colour & do something half decent, don't tag & bomb the yard (blockies IN the yard... real smart). Don't fuckin do scrub filled throw ups & outlines on trains.... I once saw something you or one of your boys did at that (now dead) layup and it had no fuckin outline?!? Just a runny chrome mess.... meanwhile on the other side clean end to ends from "other writers", didn't you think "Hmmm, maybe we should try and do something a little nicer"?

Weather you get caught or not isn't my or anyone else's problem, no ones gonna give you a map or hold your hand and they shouldn't have to. Stick to what you guys do well, bombing.

Originally posted by KALIS

what your saying doesnt bother me, but seriously, think about it. newer writers coming up are going to paint transit. fact. you can either help them, by letting knowledge drop on how to keep the yard mellow and not get caught, or not, but which is going to benefit you more?

It doesn't benefit me either way.

But I don't see why writers over here wanna paint them anyway...

Do you even know why you wanna paint them?

Or is it just because you heard other people were painting them?

ive yet to see something you've done in colour Kalis...... so don't act like your gonna be doing full colour burners and such, and somery, word i seen a daps throw up sown there like a year ago on a freight. I think it was scrubbed as well.

weve definetly more than our fair share of mistakes in the past, both in the yards and out, and ill freely admit that. but from now on, at least as far as Im concerned, there wont be any fresh piles in the yard. and toner, its a bit hard at the moment for me to get enough time and paint to paint pieces, but you should see a few more around in summer.