Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kubes handstyles explain alot

and it was funny how you guys had to have the train in your crew photo

it may mean you look respectable to overseas writers who dont know a thing

but its nothing but selling lies here , none of you guys can even do a simple throwup let alone a tag but you try to bust the fresh production walls;) and you call yourselfs a graffiti crew

, this may strike at a few feelings but i dont really care im really stoned:scrambled:

jewo throwes burn urs bro

[kubes handstyles explain alot

but its nothing but selling lies here , none of you guys can even do a simple throwup let alone a tag but you try to bust the fresh production walls and you call yourselfs a graffiti crew

, this may strike at a few feelings but i dont really care im really stoned

/QUOTE]

well, well, some one thought they would give it go,.. i'll start with the train thing, we had no intention to take our photo there, but as usual

we where the last ones conacted re: the crew photo thing, i mean it was like a days or so before print, and dyle could only meet us in the

evening so we just meet in town and took a photo where there was good light. on top of that there is one person missing from trhe photo, a 4 man

crew who by the way came 2nd to tmd in the kings of style comp. . and all of you wjho bum rush our spots with a crews 8 or more deep are plan

wack with your pieces, ya kidding ya self they just glorfied throw ups all usp walls have been clean to begin with or had a couple of tags on em.

but like pussy who know the coast is clear you fuck us while we work for a living , while we sleep, but how we can return with peeps like repo,webs,phat1, 2tone and others...

these guys have never disrespected me or my crew, for the recorded if you dont know ya history i had tags and pieces alive and well while you where in kindy.

notch in 3 years made you all you look like half steppers in half the time it took you to do a decent piece, and kube got throw ups here and there. maybe

your stoned and its the grass talking, but I still appluad you for speaking your mind and im sure your view is held by others...

shinethrup.jpg

16ff42bd.jpg

i can do a simple throw up, but the funny thing is most of you cant do a simple piece

[kubes handstyles explain alot

but its nothing but selling lies here , none of you guys can even do a simple throwup let alone a tag but you try to bust the fresh production walls and you call yourselfs a graffiti crew

, this may strike at a few feelings but i dont really care im really stoned

/QUOTE]

well, well, some one thought they would give it go,.. i'll start with the train thing, we had no intention to take our photo there, but as usual

we where the last ones conacted re: the crew photo thing, i mean it was like a days or so before print, and dyle could only meet us in the

evening so we just meet in town and took a photo where there was good light. on top of that there is one person missing from trhe photo, a 4 man

crew who by the way came 2nd to tmd in the kings of style comp. . and all of you wjho bum rush our spots with a crews 8 or more deep are plan

wack with your pieces, ya kidding ya self they just glorfied throw ups all usp walls have been clean to begin with or had a couple of tags on em.

but like pussy who know the coast is clear you fuck us while we work for a living , while we sleep, but how we can return with peeps like repo,webs,phat1, 2tone and others...

these guys have never disrespected me or my crew, for the recorded if you dont know ya history i had tags and pieces alive and well while you where in kindy.

notch in 3 years made you all you look like half steppers in half the time it took you to do a decent piece, and kube got throw ups here and there. maybe

your stoned and its the grass talking, but I still appluad you for speaking your mind and im sure your view is held by others...

shinethrup.jpg

16ff42bd.jpg

i can do a simple throw up, but the funny thing is most of you cant do a simple piece

Well I used USP crew stuff in europe and it rocked them big time. Shine babe shine! USP!

kubes handstyles explain alot

but its nothing but selling lies here , none of you guys can even do a simple throwup let alone a tag but you try to bust the fresh production walls;) and you call yourselfs a graffiti crew

, this may strike at a few feelings but i dont really care im really stoned:scrambled:

leave it out, who cares? They can do what they want.

just really hate wall jocks.

Graffiti is illegal! not for fucking pussys hiding behind a bunch of legal walls claming that they are vandels , go to art school if you want to paint pictures ! and that comment isnt aimed towards our kings who kill walls

but anyway back to the show of tisks pupets , dance bitchs

DSC01150.jpg

i will win

Tsb 3 guys who take out 10 plus crews , streets ! so what up

I cant comment on behalf Tdu as im the newbe but those guys never fail to blow my mind

each of them do fresh burners and have more style than any other younger crew in Auckland.

I dont care daps and your right it dosent affect me but someone had to say it ! if it wasnt for the internet would of you heard of 90% of usp ?

Tsb 3 guys who take out 10 plus crews , streets ! so what up

I cant comment on behalf Tdu as im the newbe but those guys never fail to blow my mind

each of them do fresh burners and have more style than any other younger crew in Auckland.

I dont care daps and your right it dosent affect me but someone had to say it ! if it wasnt for the internet would of you heard of 90% of usp ?

^^^FUCK UPP U BUTTY EMO FACE FUCK EAT SHIT FUCK TOY S BUTTYS U R A WACK TOY THAT NEVER KNEW SHIT BOUT REAL GRAFF JUST 90% OFF GRAFF U HAVE EVER DONE I BEAT IS FROM THE INTERNET!!!

*YO USP'ERZ...

;) :) :lol: :huh: :huh: :o :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

put your money where your mouth is blitz

go on battle me , and this dosent count getting children to put lines through my stuff or throwing bricks and bottles at my house that just shows the true coward that you really are!

do you ever beef with anyone your own age ? no, your nothing but a common school yard bully.

we may be toys but us toys will school you anyday on getting up chump.

yo tisk get a life bro,

sorry we cant do the same throwie over and over again, i go for the old saying quality over quantity. and it dosent count doing throw ups in storm water drains where nobody sees it and call yourself hard.

USP has never claimed to be vandels, we enjoy graffiti as art form, sometimes we dable in a bit of late night hype, there is also a matter of holding down a job getting the dollars instead of creeping around late at night.

All I have to say is keep it to yourself, it must be a bit of jealousy. crawl back into the hole you came out of!!!!

Ironlak = love/hate

I kinda 'grew up' painting with it and I *do* like it, but some colours literally change shades while you paint (ie I think it's hunter green? Goes from a light creamy green to a brown and back again occasionally, same with the atmosphere sky blue) and occasionally you'll buy a can which will just bubble and bleed and never spray. Then the propellant leaks out into the lid etc etc

But the majority of the time they're worth it.

Try the new formular Ironlak its as good as Montana gold.

just really hate wall jocks.

Graffiti is illegal! not for fucking pussys hiding behind a bunch of legal walls claming that they are vandels , go to art school if you want to paint pictures ! and that comment isnt aimed towards our kings who kill walls

but anyway back to the show of tisks pupets , dance bitchs

DSC01150.jpg

i will win

But I thought u were at art school?

That pic looks plenty pretentious enough to get you through first year.

yo tisk get a life bro,

sorry we cant do the same throwie over and over again, i go for the old saying quality over quantity. and it dosent count doing throw ups in storm water drains where nobody sees it and call yourself hard.

USP has never claimed to be vandels, we enjoy graffiti as art form, sometimes we dable in a bit of late night hype, there is also a matter of holding down a job getting the dollars instead of creeping around late at night.

All I have to say is keep it to yourself, it must be a bit of jealousy. crawl back into the hole you came out of!!!!

fucking tard , ive put in 100 million more times work than your whole crew the streets prove that

now im going to cap you ,

Archived