Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo, whats happnin auckland, im gonna be in auckland this saturday for 2 weeks am currently in sydney over from perth have been painting around aus, wondering if any cats want to hook up for a paint and drinks. ive got some fliks i can show over msn if anyones interested. hit me up if ya are. pce NERDSA D.F.A. the perth hoods

kube-jewocopy1.jpg

kubes handstyles explain alot

and it was funny how you guys had to have the train in your crew photo

it may mean you look respectable to overseas writers who dont know a thing

but its nothing but selling lies here , none of you guys can even do a simple throwup let alone a tag but you try to bust the fresh production walls;) and you call yourselfs a graffiti crew

, this may strike at a few feelings but i dont really care im really stoned:scrambled:

Do you N.Z Cats have Ironlak paint over there yet ?

If not I feel sorry for you the NEW Formular is the shizzle my nizzle.

7 bucks in Australia a real baaaargin bro.

Ironlak = love/hate

I kinda 'grew up' painting with it and I *do* like it, but some colours literally change shades while you paint (ie I think it's hunter green? Goes from a light creamy green to a brown and back again occasionally, same with the atmosphere sky blue) and occasionally you'll buy a can which will just bubble and bleed and never spray. Then the propellant leaks out into the lid etc etc

But the majority of the time they're worth it.

[edit] fuck... forgot to mention the actual reason I was posting, you cats fuckin got it going ON over there, really feeling some of the styles coming through

Archived