Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toneroner

Auckland, New Zealand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

b2be4722.jpg

you talkin about this guy...

sorry if ya seen this one before, its just we perfere not to post everything we do.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne+Mar 29 2006, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnimeeOne - Mar 29 2006, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Toneroner@Mar 2 2006, 08:52 PM

your dad's back again...

1141350205f9rg.jpg

lima, peru

You you McFunnyCunt Kiwi's! You dont fly around the world to do walls. hahah

[/b]

um he's from Peru and yes he painted walls as well as other things there.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne+Mar 29 2006, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnimeeOne - Mar 29 2006, 03:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ngati Hrvati@Mar 29 2006, 07:31 AM

DSC00735.jpg

I just got a call from Tues AKM. He said he wants his style back.

[/b]

you can tell him yourself, hes back in your country.

Originally posted by Toneroner+Mar 30 2006, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toneroner - Mar 30 2006, 10:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Mar 29 2006, 03:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Toneroner@Mar 2 2006, 08:52 PM

your dad's back again...

1141350205f9rg.jpg

lima, peru

You you McFunnyCunt Kiwi's! You dont fly around the world to do walls. hahah

um he's from Peru and yes he painted walls as well as other things there.

[/b]

^Also hes a New Zealander because he stays in the Land Down-Under!!!

yo peeps im half kiwi ive been living in aus most my life and i be movin over to auck quite soon im just wondering if there is currently a known of writer going by the alias of nerds/nrds/nurds/nerdser etc or if there was a previous writer going by nerds.....cheers boys

Yes Nerds from NZ is an original crate killer, if ypu come to NZ you will have to change your tag

Originally posted by nrds@Apr 2 2006, 04:50 PM

yo peeps im half kiwi ive been living in aus most my life and i be movin over to auck quite soon im just wondering if there is currently a known of writer going by the alias of nerds/nrds/nurds/nerdser etc or if there was a previous writer going by nerds.....cheers boys

KIA ORA

damn new zealand in like november i went up to aotearoa for this indigeneous people convention and i was staying at the te ohaki marae and yall can tag up there man i mean you guys hit up some crazy spots im from hawaii if you want to know but you guys can really put it down

te na kotou te na kotou te na kotou

(^thats just something i learned in new zealand so yup ill be back new zealand dont worry

chea bros

yo orite well is there a souls, flake, sirum............and does the nz nerds put up nrds coz if not would the cat mind if i drop up nrds15 otherwise i will put up souls, flake or sirum if none of those are taken