Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone could put some more scream upc shit up it would be appreciated. He's stopping here in a few weeks on one of his graf tours and a few lads are ment to be rockin some walls with him. Wanna check out more of his stuff if possible because the silver in this thread is all I've sen. Nice one...

Australia= bigger country , more trains , better writers

ok heres one for you predjaduce aussie and newsealand fucks...i hate to break your heart "mate" but america =bigger country..200 times more trains..and 100 times as many dope writers..you come out here and bet put in your place..rememember we started it then yall caught on..america..the land of style...:king: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by iwonttell?

ok heres one for you predjaduce aussie and newsealand fucks...i hate to break your heart "mate" but america =bigger country..200 times more trains..and 100 times as many dope writers..you come out here and bet put in your place..rememember we started it then yall caught on..america..the land of style...:king: :lol: :lol:

NY started graffiti and it eminated outwards from there, judging by your post i bet YOU are some toy who just caught on , and are now gearded up to paint some wak spagetti on a freight train out the back of your north dakota cow paddok..

america is not the land of style, if you ask me NY is. But most american graffiti has as much to do with NY as anywhere else in the world..

and fuck style anyway, its what you do with it taht counts.

ya fucknuckle!

Originally posted by iwonttell?

Yeah, but we've got fairly easily paintable passenger trains, so suck it bitch. Na na na na na na na na.

Archived