Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

Originally posted by cornbeef

Bigjoe we've heard the same old dis for years! at least try a new one.

Aussies will always be the same, fighting with each other and never progressing to the place they could be at!!!

So awesome...keep up the euro panels up Bigjoe.

OK so to start with i was joking about the sheep fucker thing , its not my fault your overly sensitive about your sexual habits hahahahahha

and for seconds euro panels? do you think you know who i am? i think you are even stupider than you sound.

aussies progressing to the place they could be at? agian i think you are a straight up chode becuase we aussies rock shit, alittle healthy competition only fuels the fire dumb ass, im sooooo glad we dont have some family picknic high five given scene here becuase if we did we would be as gay as you!

if you meant by progression painting a whole bunch of leagle walls that look like regurgitated american frieghts (no beef tone i have said my peice and i agree to disagree) then you can have your progression, i dont want it.

all i did was drop a couple of comments about style with alittle bit of fairy dust to stir the pot, directed at tone, who even asked you anyway.....Stop jock riding!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigJoe

OK so to start with i was joking about the sheep fucker thing , its not my fault your overly sensitive about your sexual habits hahahahahha

and for seconds euro panels? do you think you know who i am? i think you are even stupider than you sound.

aussies progressing to the place they could be at? agian i think you are a straight up chode becuase we aussies rock shit, alittle healthy competition only fuels the fire dumb ass, im sooooo glad we dont have some family picknic high five given scene here becuase if we did we would be as gay as you!

if you meant by progression painting a whole bunch of leagle walls that look like regurgitated american frieghts (no beef tone i have said my peice and i agree to disagree) then you can have your progression, i dont want it.

all i did was drop a couple of comments about style with alittle bit of fairy dust to stir the pot, directed at tone, who even asked you anyway.....Stop jock riding!

I am "jock riding" well which CD did you find that sayin on?? Not a Bias B track...

You try to be so against American style yet how can you when you are doing an AMERICAN art form!

This will always happen OZ/NZ crap...oh well.

later biggie

Originally posted by cornbeef

I am "jock riding" well which CD did you find that sayin on?? Not a Bias B track...

You try to be so against American style yet how can you when you are doing an AMERICAN art form!

This will always happen OZ/NZ crap...oh well.

later biggie

hey mate to start with i was just offering an opinion, then i threw in the old sheep fucker call coz it was too much of an opertunity to pass up, i think you are WAY to sensitive about OZ NZ rivalry coz it ahd nothing to do with that if there is any anyway.

but just to clear it up for you if you did want to bring it up..

Australia= bigger country , more trains , better writers

NZ = small country , a couple of trains, some good writers

I dont see the need to be competitive here coz you know you cnat compete, it would be like kicking a starving dog..hahha

seriously , jock riding is a common term within graffiti, same with wak or halfstepper, of course it has american origins but thats not the point dip shit

Originally posted by Toneroner

chill out all! It's all good, ive seen too much of this shit on the melbourne thread already.:D :D :D :D Hey man dont bag on NZ man... if your theories correct.... if Australia's bigger than there are more toys!!!!!!:idea:

not so my friend although it is all proportionate, the more kings there are in anycity or country the better the average writer, it raises the bar.

prove me wrong but from what i can gather from your scene , painting pretty walls seems to be the high pointthe younger writers aspire too, this is not what makes a good writer!

style is an afterthought its what you do with it that makes you good.

are you basing your ideas of nz from what you see on this thread or have you actually been to New Zealand and seen for yourself? It seems everything gets turned into a OZ vs NZ bout. Go WARRIORS..............

Also is there somewhere i can see your stuff dude?

peace!

Guest Zee_Zee

i just got home from seven hours of rugby training and seeing as though i know what im talking about new zealand are shit at rugby - all kiwis should know this

fuck kiwis they suck dick

I think now days some kids do aspire to do high quality stuff..... however id say that a whole lotta kids aspire, in Auckland anyways, to become a famous tagger. Anyways New Zealand has alot too offer..... watch out for us on the rise......

I think now days some kids do aspire to do high quality stuff..... however id say that a whole lotta kids aspire, in Auckland anyways, to become a famous tagger. Anyways New Zealand has alot too offer..... watch out for us on the rise......

ok

Guest Zee_Zee

hay zee zee, go watch home and away will ya...... dick

:bawling: :cry2: :( :eek: :dazed: :loopy: :D :lol:

HAHAHAH WHY DONT YOU GO FUCK SOME SHEEP YOU FILTHY KIWI CUM GUZZLERS

Guest Zee_Zee

oooohhhhhhhhhhh your smart too!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's spelt you're

and morphius I'm a guy so it further backs up my point that kiwis are homo's!

Re: Settle down all.............

Originally posted by Mr Jones

ANZAC day is just around the corner.........let's not forget what the trans-tasman spirits' all about - besides yank bashing is way more fun.

ahh yes whole heartedly agreed..

let us all unite to talk shit about how shit american frieghts are..hahahahha

Guest Zee_Zee

Re: Re: Settle down all.............

Originally posted by BigJoe

ahh yes whole heartedly agreed..

let us all unite to talk shit about how shit american frieghts are..hahahahha

alright fair enough

Hey guys! How fucking shit !!!! are american freights!!!!!!!

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by evilistic

sens is a machine.bigups

yes!! big ups to the sens machine!

clocking up damage.. watch out nz, now he has the taste for STEEL!!!!!

Archived