Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toneroner

Auckland, New Zealand

you obviously paint well mate but it looks to me like you been looking at too much wak american shit...

forget these loose goose wildstyles and bring some letters back into play..

Bump!! Funky freshnessss!!! NZ - mad flavaaaaaaz!

I think KAROME.FAME deserves a mention.... straight up gangsta...

i must admit my style is somewhat influenced by US cats. Certain aspects are similar. However, i'm doin graffiti for myself and not to please you or any other person. No disrespect intended. I like curves as apossed to straight letter forms. But to say american shit is wak, c'mon your playin yourself...... how can you throw all the eggs in one basket.

Big up to famesta and those cats..... free wyze.k!

Originally posted by Toneroner

i must admit my style is somewhat influenced by US cats. Certain aspects are similar. However, i'm doin graffiti for myself and not to please you or any other person. No disrespect intended. I like curves as apossed to straight letter forms. But to say american shit is wak, c'mon your playin yourself...... how can you throw all the eggs in one basket.

Big up to famesta and those cats..... free wyze.k!

I said WAK american shit , NY is the be all and end all of american style, the AWK style is rocking too, im sorry but it looks like you got the ass end of an american influence...

work your letters mate coz not noly do they look like you have straight bitten some of these wak yankls style but you ahve done it badly..

your technique is good dont let yourself down with such poor letters.

ill say again i dont paint for you, or your opinion..... so i really dont give a fuck. Thanks but no thanks "mate". Think what you like.....

ill say again i dont paint for you, or your opinion..... so i really dont give a fuck. Thanks but no thanks "mate". Think what you like.....

will do buddy

:cool:

obviously we have different tates as people naturally have..... i aint straight up biting either. I recieve many compliments on my letters and techniques so thats that. Different strokes for different folks eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

obviously we have different tates as people naturally have..... i aint straight up biting either. I recieve many compliments on my letters and techniques so thats that. Different strokes for different folks eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dont roll your eyes at me sheep fucker ill straight job ya!

nah jokes.. yeha different strokes , whatever.

free wyze.k!

He in lockup or something now? He caused a bit of damage when he was over here.

Originally posted by BigJoe

dont roll your eyes at me sheep fucker ill straight job ya!

nah jokes.. yeha different strokes , whatever.

Bigjoe we've heard the same old dis for years! at least try a new one.

Aussies will always be the same, fighting with each other and never progressing to the place they could be at!!!

So awesome...keep up the euro panels up Bigjoe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now