so i think SNL needs to be put to sleep.

Guest mikro137

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by ese

mad tv fell off after the first year or two. that stewart shit is retarded. agree with you all the way

what about kenny rogers jack ass , and fear factor. that shit was tiiiight! forreal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

hey, I love the Simpsons, but for real, I haven't laughed watching it in a long time, with the exception of yesterday's episode.

It's because you weren't smokin' weed when you watched those episodes.

Originally posted by Weapon X

nah, when i smoke weed, it's worse. I get utterly disgusted by how shitty the show has become when I'm high.

No, that just means you weren't smokin' enough! :)

so, I'm watching MadTV and flipping back and forth to Oxygen channel, the sex show with the dirty old lady... that sex show ROCKS! Funniest thing I've found in a while... some guy just called up complaining that his wife doesn't want to 'swallow'... so he's like Earl from Centerville or something and their talking about it and the old lady asks him why she wont swallow and he's like... "uh... well... hey Jessie, what's wrong with it?" and then comes back to talk to the old lady... finally he asked if there was a health benefit involved... It's better because it's real...

Archived