popularity contest

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, usually when you post under the name "jah" you seem cool enough, but every now and then there is "rak burns you all" who appears to be a cocky piece of worthless shit who like to talk smack about writers with a thousand times more rep than him. so i don't know.

Originally posted by DMX

well, usually when you post under the name "jah" you seem cool enough, but every now and then there is "rak burns you all" who appears to be a cocky piece of worthless shit who like to talk smack about writers with a thousand times more rep than him. so i don't know.

theres a "rak burns you all" now? i swear on my life thats not me and i dont know who that is. ask the moderators if you dont believe me....

Im packing a bowl in about 5 min after i get my laundry from the laundry place..

If you can get here, id gladly smoke you out...

You wanna bring some munchies or should I?

Oh yeah, we are going to the antique store down the street after that to see if the lady has an old martini set...ill have to find another bike so you can ride with us...hahaha..

Originally posted by Devilush

fuck you jah. you never keep me company here anymore while i am in class.

:(

awww im sorry dev. i havent been 12ozin too much lately and when i have i havent seen you.....

fuck! see, im late for school now! thats why i dont talk to you anymore god damnit!! :mad:

;) ill holla.......

Originally posted by jah

awww im sorry dev. i havent been 12ozin too much lately and when i have i havent seen you.....

fuck! see, im late for school now! thats why i dont talk to you anymore god damnit!! :mad:

;) ill holla.......

i completely understand love. i havent been on 12oz lately either. well only school because this keeps me sane for some reason. other than that, i try to stay away.

you better holla.

Archived