best come backs!!!

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

"you can take that toaster and shuv it right up your ass or would you like me too help?" pat *****

any others???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stop talking to me, youre ugly and smell.

go over there.

talking like a retard is always good. you know, repeating what they said but retarded.

i dont know, its easier to make up something on the spot.

oh, girls that think your ugly or nasty, "shut up before i have sex with you." i just thought that up

Guest PissyMissyStylezPMS

"What you got beef kid? And I'm not talkin bout that smelly shit in your girlfriend's drawers"

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cuuuunt.

most respectable citizens love that word.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

scuba fuck face...

do I interest you?

get of my dick bitch...fuck face wanna-be fagfucker!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FUCKIN' HERB. KEEP POSTING SHIT CALLING ME A DICKRIDER BLAHBLAHBLAH, IT ONLY MAKES ME LAUGH MORE AT YOUR HERB ASS. DAMN, HOW COME YOU POSTED SO MUCH SHIT AGAINST ME AFTER I LEFT ?? CUZ I GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CORNY LITTLE HERB. THE TRUTH IS A BITCH HUH? WHY DON'T YOU GO PAINT INSTEAD OF POSTING SO MUCH HERB CORNY ASS GARBAGE ON THIS BOARD.....

....LETS HEAR SOME MORE STUPID ASS SHIT FROM YOU.....AND THEN LETS SEE YOU DELETE IT CUZ YOU KNOW YOU GOT NOTHIN' BITCH. IMMA GO AND PAINT NOW, JUST LIKE LAST TIME I HERBED YOU. PAINTING... SOMETHIN' YOU SHOULD DO; NET UPS DON'T COUNT FOR SHIT LITTLE MAN. I PROBABLY WON'T BE ON HERE FOR AWHILE, SO YOU CAN DIS ME ALL YOU LIKE, IT PROBABLY WON'T GET SEEN BY ME, BUT THATS OKAY HUH, YOU CAN TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BIG IN FRONT OF YOUR INTERNET CREW. HAHAHAAAAAAA, FUCKIN' HERB:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

my personal favorite "hey man.....i heard your dating so and so, congratulations.....she gives head like champ" thats not really a comeback but none the less......just dont do it to anyone bigger than you.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Scuba Doc:

OH MY GOD YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FUCKIN' HERB. CALLING ME A DICKRIDER BLAHBLAHBLAHYOUR HERB ASS. YOU'RE A HERB. HERB .....

FUCKIN' HERB:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

WATCH YOUR SMELLY MOUTH BOY..

I BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD..I'LL WILL TAKE YOU OUT

sheez..you really are a dickrider aren't you..

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

WATCH YOUR SMELLY MOUTH BOY..

I BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD..I'LL WILL TAKE YOU OUT

sheez..you really are a dickrider aren't you..

Go Willy!

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 06-19-2001).]

Guest Firetruck

if I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it, and if I wanted your shit, I'd scrape it off your teeth...

I like to say:

You know what I think...(and then fart)

• 3 years later...

Archived