Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got in a fight at an agnostic front show in so. cal with some nazis and they were beating my ass. one of the guys from skarhead and some other DMS guys jumped in and helped me out. Stand up crew. Not to many tougher that I know of. Just look at the spread in MAssAppeal. DockMartinSkins. Vietnom.Thugcore

disco dan

did anyone see the mass appeal article was MQUE in the photos i bet he was also who else from DMS is a hard core bomber? I from Cali so i aint down with the NEW YORK scene forgive me.....FOOLS out in cali diis on the NY scene anyways fools is more about their wild stlyes out here

he's a nice guy.

i remember the morning when the tanker went under the bay bridge. it was on the news. i dont think its even done.

mq is one of my favorites...

talks about him in the new mass appeal along with the whole DMS crew.....

Originally posted by pussyvampire

clubness hotnessest /B]

um, brude, you've gone off the deep end. i'll give you "shmob" and "clubness hotness", but once you conjugate that shit it just sounds like you're a drunken, white e40. but you're right, mque is the shit. heard he's a real stand up guy, just don't fuck with him. he on some criminal behavior to the fullest.

I CANT DO IT. I CANNOT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO BOMB, HE GETS MAD RESPECT FROM ME. BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL THAT THAT IS A Q!

mq,skid,ezac,dam1,,,and sf1 some people may not think it looks like a Q but i bet there will be many jockers of it for years to come...just me,,,,go ragmen go

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GUY A Q ALREADY... AW FUCKIT, WHO AM I TO SPEAK.

IF YOU CAN SEE IT NOW THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA

SF1 here is what the might look like if it wasn't a simple throwup and like NastyNine said itd based off of Quik rtw's Q

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400438574_001P.jpg'>

even if you dont like MQ you gotta give it to the guy he bombs hard,

and comes back into town takes care of business just peep all the highway and hangdown spots he grabbed.

Originally posted by malcomx

I got in a fight at an agnostic front show in so. cal with some nazis and they were beating my ass. one of the guys from skarhead and some other DMS guys jumped in and helped me out. Stand up crew. Not to many tougher that I know of.

I remember that show. Give respect where respect is due. Members of OBHC backed you up too, and that's not counting the fact that many DMS cats, like Ezac, are OBHC.

Re: disco dan

Originally posted by DISCO DAN

did anyone see the mass appeal article was MQUE in the photos i bet he was also who else from DMS is a hard core bomber? I from Cali so i aint

dont ask stupid questions you stupid fucking guy

Guest One_in_Ten

please shut up your face already.

your killing yourself over a throw up.

for the fucks talkin about his Q not being one shut the fuck up he could drop mc and tell u its a q it doesnt fucking matter hes bombed harder then anyone thats gunna read this post so fuck it hes a god damn king new yorks sf la and more hes the real fuckin deal quit talking about bullshit like his q cause its a q and its the best throw in graffiti period.

my opinion???niggas

M QUE

Regarding L.A. M didn'y have to kill L. A . His Crew MSK is already doing it for him.

M bombed L.A though. He gets up. Stop Whinin.....and Go Paint, Peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now