Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i was in madrid i saw a lot of bne fillins and outlines i think it was the same person.

Originally posted by soomo

there's an mq in montreal too, hit a couple nice blockbusters, but nothing really that good . . . i doubt this is the same one

i think your mistakin with mqc crew

count me in. even though there might be a few personal beefs towards me from a certain crew listed, and another crew shares the same letters as one that i pushed... i'm down. let's fuck em up.

okay i'm done, my area is 100% MQ/MSK/DMS etc free...

:)

I doubt kyt is from bzzzzzz just bvecause its so small.. not even on the bzzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz map.. no graffiti writers (who realy get up) are from small towns.. i cant grasp tht idea.. like i saidkyt dtc (veks, diar, evict etc..) bombed the fuck out of montreal for the amount of thime they were here.. and other cities in canada too, i think some of you dont know how much they bomb, theyre chill too.. i dont even understand why there would be so much diising to them anyway? did they go over some poeple o? .. and ghost vandal how didyou know bout us?

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH

WHATS UP WITH THAT NEW SHIT IN HIS Q

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS

:lol: :crazy: :lol: :confused: ;) :D

Originally posted by freezedried

EHH I HEARD THAT BITCH KEPT FUCKED MQ'S WIFE IN THE ASS?!?!?!!?!?!

whats wrong with fuckin bitches in the poop shot?

some bitches like it in the pooper...what can i say? im sure my homie shoe can vouch for that one.

but seriously, whats wrong with fuckin a dudes bitch in the pooper?

i say............NOTHING

Originally posted by freezedried

ITS IZ WIFE DO?!?!?!!?

and? she obviously likes it in the brown eye, maybe MQ wouldnt put his pee pee in her pooper?

and kept was the bigger man and fucked her butthole raw. kudos to fucking broads in the back door

Originally posted by c. clarence

who punched buck50? that fool is huge... he turned atari into a human punching bag.

ataris like 130 pounds maybe...buck 50 is at least 200+, when i saw that beatdown i thought it was pretty cheap but what the fuck am i gonna do haha

mque is big in NY too yeh, just trying to frind out if his dms connection has anything to do with all the hardcore seen in newyork, like madball and scarhead vietnom?? cheers

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now